“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What's the lowdown on the "kink scene"?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Ever heard of littles? These are people who identify sexually as a child. Usually they are female, but some are male. I had a renter couple where the guy was a little. He identified as a toddler. She would change his diapers and buy him toys. I am still picking up all the little kid toys they left behind.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Ever heard of littles? These are people who identify sexually as a child. Usually they are female, but some are male. I had a renter couple where the guy was a little. He identified as a toddler. She would change his diapers and buy him toys. I am still picking up all the little kid toys they left behind.
Well, I guess if they have a nipple fetish that act clicks a few boxes for them, but I personally cannot comprehend a fully grown man uttering the phrase- Take care of me / feed me mommy…
 
Top