Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the ladies favourite muscle group?

Ladies fav. muscle group?

• Shoulders

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Back

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Chest

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Arms

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Abs

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Legs

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought we would have a bit of fun!

Post your oppinions here and why you think this. Oh, and if you happen to be female (and i mean a REAL female [ie not a male in disguise as a female ;) ] ) then your input would be greatly appreciated.

I have to say the girls favourite muscle group is a toss-up between the abs, arms & back. Abs and arms are obvious, my gf allways goes crazy over them but i think a developed back is EXTREMELY attrictive to the ladies, or maybe i only think that b/c its my best muscle group. Either way, their the 3 muscle groups i have that girls seem to like.

Vote and voice your input:)

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted abs. Ofcourse I can't be sure, but I have always noticed how women always get an immediate sexual attraction when a guy shows off his great abs.

However, seeing as you don't usually see them unless you're not wearing any clothes, I'd have to say that the back and the shoulders (what's the difference by the way?) are quite important for first contact, as this is the first thing they will notice.

Ofcourse, I'm not a girl. I am saying these things based purely on deterministic thinking instead of female thinking. I may be completely off ;)

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact that a LOT of girls look for a nice ass on a guy. Dont ask me why, they just do.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know about you guys, but they sure like my 12inch pecker....

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
shoulders,chest,back
yes, yes and yes.

I am tempted to say abs but since they are mostly hidden, they are rarely a factor for attraction.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, Sammo! Off to Anything Else with you...

By the way, my vote goes to abs. B9, the question asks which section the ladies are most attracted to, not which they see the most. For whatever reason, it seems to be the one that garnishes the most attention and the most requests to touch them... :p

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does ass count as leg muscles? Subconciously a good ass on a guy shows the women that he has a good hormone balance so guys start working those ass muscles.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wildchild
Does ass count as leg muscles? Subconciously a good ass on a guy shows the women that he has a good hormone balance so guys start working those ass muscles.
True...

IMO unless you're on the beach, the things that matter are:

Ass, back, traps

you can't see anything else.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah im going with "Meat and potatoes" muscle group on this one ;-)