What's the Goal? Getting Laid...

BigBang11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys here's how it goes, i know this whole Don juan stuff and everything about it, but at the same time i'm a little confused.

I wanted to know, is getting laid the goal of being a don juan? I know at the same time it's to better yourself and too seem like a better person all over.

The reason i ask this is because, i'm alittle confused... There's a girl shes hinted to me many times of wantint to sleep with me, but many times i have rejected her offers, i don't want to fall into a trap. I mean i need to know how things work.

If a girl is really interested in me, and wants me to bang her, does that mean what i'm doing is correct? or does it mean i'm being set up... I'm confused, i want to but at the same time i dont want to.

Would me banging her, keep her emotionally attached to me, or what? I need help.

Thanks a lot.

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not definately, but after a few times, she will prob develop feelings for you in some form. What is she like? how is she with other guys? is she very confident or very shy normally?

BigBang11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Silkandsteel said:
Not definately, but after a few times, she will prob develop feelings for you in some form. What is she like? how is she with other guys? is she very confident or very shy normally?
Shy...

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBang11 said:
I wanted to know, is getting laid the goal of being a don juan? I know at the same time it's to better yourself and too seem like a better person all over.
Read the article in my signature. Also check out comic_relief's realization thread, which basically arrives at the same conclusions.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBang11 said:
Alright guys here's how it goes, i know this whole Don juan stuff and everything about it, but at the same time i'm a little confused.

I wanted to know, is getting laid the goal of being a don juan? I know at the same time it's to better yourself and too seem like a better person all over

Thanks a lot.
The goal depends on who you are, but only bonking chicks does not mean you have done much right.

There is a heirarchy of progress:

Bottom Rung: Depressed men who women despise and can't stand to even be near. They whine, groan, and don't take care of themselves.
Also on Bottom Rung: Nasty Nerds who are trying to "get even" by playing aloof, acting cool, or being nasty to people in general.

Next step up: Guys who women actually think about going out with but flake on. These guys get the # in bars or over the net, but women just aren't interested enough to actually meet them. Sometimes they actually close the deal but usually something "just comes up" at the last minute and she can't make it.

Then: Guys who can close the deal often, but lose a lot of chicks within 2 weeks of meeting them and often after the first time or two in the sack. These guys are starting to dress and act a little more like cool guys but aren't there just yet.

The next empire: Guys who dress and act like legitimately cool guys, they have social lives, they have interests, they have pretty good lives and do not act as hermits. Women are drawn into this very easily and they are pursued by women as often as they pursue women.

So the fact that you close the deal is a good sign, but it doesn't mean you've done much right in the overall schema of things. It is a stepping stone. Ultimately women should be so attracted by your automatic processes and interesting life that you really don't know what you're doing that's so attractive anymore. it should become automatic processes that you couldn't turn off if you tried. That's the goal, self-actualization! This is going to sound like horn-touting or something, but I will say it anyway because I promise it is true, there will be a day when women being so attracted will become a problem for those who stay the course. One will begin to attract really high-quality women, and other women being attracted will be as much of a curse as it is a blessing. Cheeesy as it may sound, I am quoting star wars "with great power comes great responsibility". LOL.