Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the DJ way to handle...

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a search of the forums under "Cell Phone" and "Cellphone" and didn't come up with anything I found useful for this question.
So here goes:

On a first date, what's the real DJ way (Assertive, decisive but classy and not rude) to handle a woman who keeps taking cell phone calls during dinner?

tx_interface

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's blatant disrespect. I don't think a cool and subtle response is the answer here. How about "Hey waiter...2 checks please and a to go box"

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no response to this. If a girl did this to me I'd walk without hesitation.

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
if shes using her cell phone all the time there its clear her interest lies else where, do not stant for it, leave

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... survey says:

Leave, and quickly!

Thanks guys! :)

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
From reading on this site, what you are experiencing would be known as a **** test, which is a test that women pull by acting rude toward you, to see if you are a real man and would stand for it.

If you guys are talking and her phone rings, if her interest level is high she will say, call me back or turn her phone off. If she is bored or her interest level is low, she would use talking on the cell phone as a way to escape her current dinner date. My question to you is, and I dont mean to be harsh, dont take it that way, But....WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AT A DINNER DATE?????

ONLY ACTION DATES MY FRIEND!! No romantic candle light dinners. If you are hungry, go through drive thru, and you pay yours and she pay hers (something I get her to pay both, hehe).

My overall opinion was that she was bored and she used the cell phone as a way of saying that. I am quite sure whoever she was talking to was not talking about ****. And you say, should you say something to her, like get off the phone!!! Well, my friend, if you were on an action date, she would not even have her cell phone on. You got me.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very vigorous response, p---- eater, but this was a hypothetical.
It actually hasn't happened to me yet.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya

It drives me nuts when girls are always on the cell phone and crap and even more if you are talking to her or plain with her and she talks to people a long time or makes calls. I say if she picks up one thats "important" and she keeps it quick that your ok. If she gets a lot of quick ones and its only from mom or dad your ok. If she gets alot of calls from all kinds of people and doesnt ingnore any then your have a problem. If she stays on it more than 10 min with no signs of getting off (and you at a restraunt) say you gota go to the bathroom and (hopefully she drove herself or you will never plan to run into her again) leave her with the bill and such lol. If she makes a call at any point just for a friend unless its a short one to a friend she said she would call back and didnt (Must be a short one!) you might be ok.

Just my .02 on this.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ya

i think many of you are wrong. often times, girls keep phone calls long, just because they think that you will give a sh1t about whom they are talking to. they don't realize that you will just get bored.
i know this, because my girlfriend happened to do this after 4 months we were together (so, her IL was supposed to be high:D), i didn't react and i went to another room to watch TV, then i told her (not bothered at all, since i had just seen a soccer match without her know) "well, i have to go, see ya" and she immediately hung up the phone and ran after me telling me to stay for another 10 minutes. she never did that again