Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the Deal?

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. . . . so me and this girl were talkin/dating for awhile. We'd walk to classes and stuff/go to plays/makeout afterschool....sh*t like that.

Then one day I leaned in for a kiss, then she stopped me and I was like "Don't tease me" and she said "Me kissing you would b teasing"

Later she gave me that "We're just friends" bullsh*t

So I would not talk to her for like a week or two (1 step forward, 2 back) then turn on the kino the next week, then repeat.
It seemed like it was workin but she still thought we were "just friends". But I continued to flirt and stuff and continued to get the "more than friends" feedback , even though she would say we were just friends, she wouldn't act like it.

Then, like 2 weeks later, she told me that I should come over to my neighbors house (Samantha) b/c she was spendin the night w/ her. So I had my boy spend the night w/ me and we went over there, got them to sneakout of the house (it was like 1a.m.)

I met her out her front door, and Chris(my boy) met Sam by the back door. I walked w/ the girl to the beach in my neighborhood.

We sat in the sand, talked for like 45 mins....then i busted out w/ the candy necklace, which led to other stuff, which led to more stuff, b4 long i was zippin my pants back up!!! lol

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
so my question is , how come girls say they wanna b "just friends" when they act a totally different way????

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience,girls are pretty indecisive. a lot of my chick friends will be like "i hate my boyfriend he is a ***** and an *******." and one of them wanted to cheat on her bf with me then like 5 minutes later shes like "oh i love my bf so much" i couldnt take it anymore so i left haha

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are illogical, remember?

Go with what they DO rather than what they say.

Remember how when they were asked for the ideal man, he'd be sweet, and tall and handsome, but they go for the polar opposite? Same deal.

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
well now see thats true, girls usually do the opposite of what they say, but dont completely disregard what they say. Alot of guys do the mistake of just hearing a certain thing and telling themselves to not listen.
You got to work them, like what you did, IamRemedy, thats real good what you did, you worked her.

A DJ should always relax whenever a girl says anything stupid like "being only friends", not disregard, just relax and work her.:D

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl also tells me that she doesn't want a relationship and all the bull**** that comes along w/ it . . . what should i do about this? disregard it or just keep doin what I've been doin and wait for her to hint at it ?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is awsome!

you dont have to date her, yet
]
you should be hookin up with her

sooner or later shell want a relationship and if not? GREAT!

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
that is awsome!

you dont have to date her, yet
]
you should be hookin up with her

sooner or later shell want a relationship and if not? GREAT!
This is the way I'd look at it, too. It's just like the old saying "Why buy the cow when you can drink the milk for free?" lol

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, thats what i'ma do. . . .keep DJing. . . . tap it like a keg . . . . and if she wants a relationship , I'll think about letting her have on with me.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut her a little slack, because women, like men, sometimes can be sitting on the fence and be unable to make up their minds.

Have you ever been faced with a tough decision, something that really made you think it over for a long time? Relationships can be like that for women, because the very nature of their emotionally-based thinking means a varying opinion on issues. Men, logically-based, sometimes CAN'T see the 'human side' to decisions, and that's why we suck sometimes, too.

She may not know what she wants.

How do you solve this? If you want to know, ask her. Don't waste your time endlessly thinking about it. Better to know now and save time, rather than forever hold your peace and waste 2-3 months.

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
how would it b wastin my time for 2-3 months if 1) I'll b gettin play 2) I like her ??

just askin, kinda misunderstood what u meant

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

Im a girl and all u guys are idiots. *cough* losers

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Wow

Originally posted by Salacious D
Im a girl and all u guys are idiots. *cough* losers
wow it must be quite an accomplishment to dish out insults yet not even post advice.