“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What's the deal with Italian American and Italian women in general?

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Naw for real.

I have not met a more drama hungry, psychotic, rude and arrogant group of women my entire life. It sucks too because I am on the east coast and there are so many of them, even in Florida they have infested due to the state getting so many loser northern transplants from dumps like Long Island and Staten Island. I always used to wonder why Italian American men were so cranky and why men in Italy were so desperate for foreign women, what gives though?

Seems like Italian women are the poster child for women with mental health issues.

One piece of advice though, if you are a blond haired white man, they are very easy lays. They hate darker skinned people and can be a dream wife for a neo-nazi or white supremacist.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
They do like blonds. Italian American vs Italian, completely different.
The men are thirsty for blonde women and the women are extremely thirsty for blond men. I hear it is because they have an inferiority complex towards their own whiteness, rare I see the few rare hot italian chicks with any kind of a minority, even rare to see them with dark haired white men.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Interesting. I'm dealing with an Italian-American right now. She is the Most Neurotic b1tch I've ever encountered just racing fast talking babble about nothing. She's REALLY hostile towards me now, and is trying to get with a Blond married acquaintance of mine, even turning him against me and plotting against me. I'm dark blond, because blondes when children almost all turn dark blond in older age. She wants the still young light blond married dude. WRETCHED Italian WH0re, multiple "boyfriends" over the past 2 years. Just going through them like buttah. She's thin and sexual is why any roamin dude is gonna try to make it "work" with her, but lo and behold, they All finally come to their senses and find out, uh oh, this one is still not married for a REASON.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Interesting. I'm dealing with an Italian-American right now. She is the Most Neurotic b1tch I've ever encountered just racing fast talking babble about nothing. She's REALLY hostile towards me now, and is trying to get with a Blond married acquaintance of mine, even turning him against me and plotting against me. I'm dark blond, because blondes when children almost all turn dark blond in older age. She wants the still young light blond married dude. WRETCHED Italian WH0re, multiple "boyfriends" over the past 2 years. Just going through them like buttah. She's thin and sexual is why any roamin dude is gonna try to make it "work" with her, but lo and behold, they All finally come to their senses and find out, uh oh, this one is still not married for a REASON.
As is all.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Interesting. I'm dealing with an Italian-American right now. She is the Most Neurotic b1tch I've ever encountered just racing fast talking babble about nothing. She's REALLY hostile towards me now, and is trying to get with a Blond married acquaintance of mine, even turning him against me and plotting against me. I'm dark blond, because blondes when children almost all turn dark blond in older age. She wants the still young light blond married dude. WRETCHED Italian WH0re, multiple "boyfriends" over the past 2 years. Just going through them like buttah. She's thin and sexual is why any roamin dude is gonna try to make it "work" with her, but lo and behold, they All finally come to their senses and find out, uh oh, this one is still not married for a REASON.
Lemme guess, her whole history is dating slim shady lookalikes.

I notice a weird phenomenon where white women who are darker/tanned are repulsed by the same minorities their blonde sisters sleep with, could it be some sort of overcompensation for not looking as white?
 
Top