Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the deal with flowers?

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im seeing this HB for a while now. I have her on a NEXT-probation, meaning i'm very close to write her off.
Already drasticly decreased contact, well, bla bla.

But in the 2 months we were together there already where 3 guys who gave her flowers..
She's on a vacation right now, and she just e-mailed me and said she already got 4 flowers...

What's the deal? Does giving flowers has some special effect on woman? If it didn't worked then
nobody would be doing this right?

I know giving 5hit is not a DJ way, and now this question pops up in my mind.
If she is used to get stuff from guys that are intrested, is it possible thats she thinks I'm not really intrested, of only intresteed in the sex?
Because i haven't gave her anything (gifts i mean, I do "give" sex :D).

Last edited:

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaaaaat
What's the deal? Does giving flowers has some special effect on woman?
Yes, it builds up their ego's and makes them attention *****s.

As Dj's we don't go for extravagant gestures of affection towards our women. We aren't chasing them we are allowing them the opportunity to enjoy our company for as long as we deign to supply it. If we sleep with a woman it is because she seduced us not the other way around.

If you give something to a woman it puts her in a position of superiority, and puts you in a position of supplication. Women who do expect gifts are attention *****s and not to be trusted.

She might be testing your interest level, for this test it should probably be around 60-70% which it is according to your claim that you are on the verge of nexting her. This should cause her to start trying to raise it to 80-90% by turning on her feminine charms,and you should start seeing a bit of action.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, in a lot of cases if she brings up things like 'how many flowers' she has been getting or 'sweet things her ex or other people have done to her' it sounds like she's attention wh0re.

Beware of these.
As a general rule, i say no gifts, no flowers for at least the first 3 months.

QUOTE]If she is used to get stuff from guys that are intrested, is it possible thats she thinks I'm not really intrested, of only intresteed in the sex?[/QUOTE]

Well, would you rather be like all the other AFC's ?
Keep her thinking, be a challenge!!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kodiac that's a little harsh.
If she's telling you how much attention she's getting from boys it's cos she wants attention from you. It may be cos she's an AW or cos she's gagging for the c*ck. May as well find out.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
If she's telling you how much attention she's getting from boys it's cos she wants attention from you. It may be cos she's an AW or cos she's gagging for the c*ck. May as well find out.
I agree that she is looking for attention but it seems as if the only attention that she appreciates is gifts and not the presence (not presents) of a guy. Just ask yourself, is she worth the money?

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's telling you how much attention she's getting from boys it's cos she wants attention from you.
Exactly, she craves attention = attention wh0re.
There are other ways to give her attention than to rush out and buy her flowers.

But in the 2 months we were together there already where 3 guys who gave her flowers..
She's on a vacation right now, and she just e-mailed me and said she already got 4 flowers...
She emailed him to tell him that she has 'already got 4 flowers'. I agree she may be thinking 'why isn't he like everyone else, why doesn't he give me flowers / gifts', but in my opinion that is good, do you want to be like EVERYONE else or do you want to be a challenge ?

What's the deal? Does giving flowers has some special effect on woman? If it didn't worked then nobody would be doing this right?
Ask yourself this - How far did these guys get that gave her flowers ?
But we aren't just anybody, we are DJ's. AFC's will always bring out the flowers and "i love you so much, you are my world" etc etc...

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I don't know any girl that doesn't like attention, that doesn't make them AW right away.

In two of the cases she got the flowers from her ex's... One time I woke up next to her at her home, and her ex was ringing the doorbell... That was an akward situation, hehe. He was still trying to get her back. Well the look on his face was priceless when I came downstairs to get some breakfast.

This guy was being a major AFC/stalker and after threatening to report him by the police if he didn't stopped stalking her, he stopped it.

Im not sure why she's telling me she's getting flowers, could it be some kind of a test? Anyway I didn't respond on the flowers and told her to have a good time on her last week of the vacation.

But next time i'll see her I going to convince her she should buy me flowers and bust her balls of all the AFC giving her flowers.

Reaction score
I like this!

But next time i'll see her I going to convince her she should buy me flowers.
Very funny role reversal and it sets the right tone of ****iness. Nice work there Blaaaaat! Hope you dont mind if I borrow this one next time I get the "you dont bring me flowers" routine.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't mind :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Honestly I don't know any girl that doesn't like attention, that doesn't make them AW right away.

In two of the cases she got the flowers from her ex's... One time I woke up next to her at her home, and her ex was ringing the doorbell... That was an akward situation, hehe. He was still trying to get her back. Well the look on his face was priceless when I came downstairs to get some breakfast.

This guy was being a major AFC/stalker and after threatening to report him by the police if he didn't stopped stalking her, he stopped it.

Im not sure why she's telling me she's getting flowers, could it be some kind of a test? Anyway I didn't respond on the flowers and told her to have a good time on her last week of the vacation.

But next time i'll see her I going to convince her she should buy me flowers and bust her balls of all the AFC giving her flowers.
That IS pretty good. :D

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that either:

a) She is collecting flowers and using them as a way to feel better about herself. She measures her worth based on the amount of attention that she can get from men. By saying that, it might cause you to run out and buy her flowers - another meal for her ego.

b) She likes you a lot. She would like you to do something special for her. She figures that if she tells you about getting flowers from other guys you'll feel the heat of competition plus she's hinting to you what you could do special for her.

Flowers in itself are NOT bad. They are not responsible for bringing down IL. If she has high IL for you, the flowers will mean a lot to her and make her feel good. It'll mirror that special fairytale fantasy thing she's had going on since she was programmed as a little girl. If she's not into you, her repulsivness towards you will be brought to the surface in the form of pathetic need and what she considers "too easy" when in reality that had NOTHING to do with why she didn't like you in the first place.

In this case, I say avoid the flowers. It loses it's effect when she has to manipulate you into buying them. But instead (depending on what you want, and if you don't next her) plan a special night for her and maybe get her a little box of chocolate. It'll have the same effect.

Last year I was IN LOVE with a girl. We broke up because she went away to school. But when we met up again for the first time since she left, in January - she bought ME a single flower for th date. I didn't feel like she was groveling, or being needy. The flower itself was basically a representation of what she meant to me. I kept it for a long time.

What you mean to her, is what the flower or any other gift, will mean to her.

-Blitz

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
It seems to me that either:

a) She is collecting flowers and using them as a way to feel better about herself. She measures her worth based on the amount of attention that she can get from men. By saying that, it might cause you to run out and buy her flowers - another meal for her ego.

b) She likes you a lot. She would like you to do something special for her. She figures that if she tells you about getting flowers from other guys you'll feel the heat of competition plus she's hinting to you what you could do special for her.

Flowers in itself are NOT bad. They are not responsible for bringing down IL. If she has high IL for you, the flowers will mean a lot to her and make her feel good. It'll mirror that special fairytale fantasy thing she's had going on since she was programmed as a little girl. If she's not into you, her repulsivness towards you will be brought to the surface in the form of pathetic need and what she considers "too easy" when in reality that had NOTHING to do with why she didn't like you in the first place.

In this case, I say avoid the flowers. It loses it's effect when she has to manipulate you into buying them. But instead (depending on what you want, and if you don't next her) plan a special night for her and maybe get her a little box of chocolate. It'll have the same effect.

Last year I was IN LOVE with a girl. We broke up because she went away to school. But when we met up again for the first time since she left, in January - she bought ME a single flower for th date. I didn't feel like she was groveling, or being needy. The flower itself was basically a representation of what she meant to me. I kept it for a long time.

What you mean to her, is what the flower or any other gift, will mean to her.

-Blitz
a) I don't believe this is the case, just my impression of her. Of course I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

b) Well she likes me alot, but her IL is going downhill. That was the reason for me that I put her on the "NEXT-probation". If she doesn't initiate a appointment in one week after she's back from vacation, then I don't see any reason in keep pursuing and most write her off. In this period, I won't initiate contact either, at this moment the heart-break-factor risk is growing critical high. If she's really interested in me she will contact me, so I'm kinda testing on what ground I'm standing.

I'm not planning on buying any flowers. I would feel awkward if I did anyway, it's not my style.