Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the craziest b*tch youve met?

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me its one of my plates ive had for the last 5 months. By far the biggest dumpster fire of a female ive ever met and shes only 19.

-Uses cocaine almost daily
-Sees a psychologist and a psychiatrist
-Is on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills
-Does acid, shrooms, and extasy
-Serial cheater
-was forced into rehab at 17(didnt work)
-highschool dropout
-Uses steroids
-Sleeps 12+ hours per day
-flipped her last two cars due to drunk driving

I was hanging out with her this past weekend and Friday she gets busted with coke at the club and instead of being grateful they didnt call the cops she starts arguing with security to give it back to her and tries to bribe them.

Saturday she doesnt get let into some club for being coked out and drunk off her ass and starts going off on security. Caused a scene and I had to pull her away.

I wondered several times why tf im still hanging out with her and i guess its her nice 19yr old body and great sex but damn this girl is just too much of a train wreck and im getting sick of her chit but im but not sure how to cut her off cuz shes clingy too.

Anyway this is why i keep talking to her..sigh.

Mod Edit:
Please do not post (likely non-consensual) semi-nude photos of a plate on a public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The craziest girl I ever dated was my most recent ex girlfriend, nothing but impossible to believe drama, everyone she ever met abused her or screwed her over, a crazy temper that landed her in legal hot water multiple times, and more. She was bisexual and a really slvtty party girl before I met her too.

She was the best, I miss her so much, we had a lot of fun. She may or may not be dead now, not sure what to believe.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me its one of my plates ive had for the last 5 months. By far the biggest dumpster fire of a female ive ever met and shes only 19.

-Serial cheater
-highschool dropout
-Uses steroids
One woman does all those things? That list is long enough to cover multiple batshiit women.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LM....Don't you think enough of yourself to find a woman with less Drama? I think it's the Drama that gives you a hard-on...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend used to steal the soap & shampoo, and take the coffee packets from Motels.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend used to steal the soap & shampoo, and take the coffee packets from Motels.
I took the cute little sauce bowl from Olive Garden last time I went there. Inspiring the girl I was with to take some plates and utensils.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I was dating a girl who wanted pictures of my parents after our first date, she wanted to meet my parents after two weeks of dating. (Of course i told her no).

She introduced me to her parents and got mad when i didn't let her meet mine. She tried to use the fact that I met her parents to pressure me into introducing her to my own parents.

The straw that broke the camels back was when she went Apesh*t after i organised a holiday with family and didn't invite her to come along.

Keep in mind this girl wasn't religious so I have no idea why she was in such a hurry to meet my parents.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated so many crazy ones.....
1. One Changed her clothes in the passenger seat of my truck while going down the road on the first date.
2. Stripper I dated drove from out of state 5hrs away to meet me in my town. The first date ended up lasting for 4 days. Girl would come dance on weekends every other week and crash at my place. Show up at my house at 4am wanting wild decks. She was a Jehova witness that got kicked out of her church. Finally quit seeing me when she thought my hobbies were too dangerous and I wouldn't give them up for her.
3. Had a girl that accused me of cheating on her with her best friend, threw a pan of lasagna out my back patio door, threatened to drive her car off an overpass, and ended up in the mental hospital for 2days because when the cops did a welfare check she went crazy on them. This all happened in one day. She was amazing in bed, dirty like a p0rnstar, likes it rough, did anything, aimed to please. Always sending me pics of her in lingerie.

One nite I got tired of waiting on her to get ready so I left and went to the concert by myself. I hit on a group of girls while there and hung out with them most of the nite. After midnight I left a little drunk and told her I was coming over. First thing out of her mouth when I got to her place was she saw me on their live video feed hitting on girls. Calls me every name in the book and goes to bed mad. I stay on her couch downstairs. 5minutes later she calls me and asks why I'm not in her bed. I figured she was too pissed, but turned out she was more turned on.

If she could have just kept her crazy at bay.....so much about her was great.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-Serial cheater
-highschool dropout
-Uses steroids

I was hanging out with her this past weekend and Friday she gets busted with coke at the club and instead of being grateful they didnt call the cops she starts arguing with security to give it back to her and tries to bribe them.

Saturday she doesnt get let into some club for being coked out and drunk off her ass and starts going off on security. Caused a scene and I had to pull her away.

I wondered several times why tf im still hanging out with her and i guess its her nice 19yr old body and great sex but damn this girl is just too much of a train wreck and im getting sick of her chit but im but not sure how to cut her off cuz shes clingy too.

Anyway this is why i keep talking to her..sigh.

Mod Edit:
Please do not post (likely non-consensual) semi-nude photos of a plate on a public forum.
Don't lend her your car

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the guys who want to date a stripper, watch this movie.....Here's a preview