Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the correct response to "I have a boyfriend"?

Klyde

Reaction score
I'm noob. You guys inspired me to approach someone and this was her reply.
Hope this is in right place.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say, "well that's nice". I mean, it's a shutdown; what are you supposed to do?

Of course, I can remember a weird encounter back in college when some chick (that was somewhat cute except for being a little chunky) was asking me about a bus stop, and *she* was the one that kept the conversation going, and then she dropped the "boyfriend" line, when I had no interest whatsoever. Maybe some chicks throw this line out to establish value, thereby getting PUAs more interested? It doesn't make sense, but neither do chicks in general.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Crap! I just watched a good video on this subject just yesterday. Yea, the girl knows that's an instant shut down, so if she wanted you, she wouldn't say she has a boyfriend. I once had an office on a 5th floor, on that floor only me and taxi communications office, it's really quiet. So this client of mine comes in, and I remember her from previous year, she does her business, and then comes in again on the next day all flirty and sh1t like always, she just told me straight up, I just want to fvck. So I lock the door, get my d1ck out, and stick it in her mouth, she svcks my d1cks undresses and we fvck my my chair for half an hour or so, I still have the video from my security cam. The funny thing is that there was a girl outside, another client of mine, waiting all this time, so when we done, the b1tch hides behind a cabinet, and I open the door. You should have seen eye balls on that girl that walked in, because we weren't quiet. Yea, anyway, I found out that this chick has a husband and 2 children (now 3), after I fvcked her 2nd time. Great girl.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her body language is good, and you think she likes you then just play it cool and keep going to see if she'll give you the number anyways. Sometimes they mean it, and aren't interested. And sometimes they have a boyfriend, but they're just letting you know, not to reject you, but to test you, and to make sure you're not gonna be all over them and act like you have oneitis.

They can't have you double texting them while their bf is around. Women will cheat on their boyfriend, but they won't leave him. They want their relationship to stay in tact. So they can only have flings with guys who aren't all over them

Last edited:

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the correct response to "I have a boyfriend"?
You say along the lines, "he must be a great guy, have a nice day." Then go find a girl that does not have a boyfriend/husband.

She must be the one ruing the missed opportunity with you, not the other way around.

Klyde

Reaction score
I ended up saying, "I'm not surprised." then left. For a bad ending, it was a good bad ending, I think.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1. I would then say, don't get this the wrong way, I'm actually not flirting with you and I have a girlfriend.

2. Then I'd smoothly say; I just so happen to find you interesting.

3. Then continue as if nothing has transpired.

Note: Body and facial language will be important when communicating this with women, and maintaining an overall attractive manly dominance - raised eyebrows, stance, smile, openness, eye-2-eye communication etc.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
^There is absolutely no point wasting your time, she does not find you interesting sexually, if she did she would not tell you about her boyfriend. There are exceptions to everything of course, but just think about it for a second. For the time you chat with this highly likely dead end, you could approach another chick or two who are available and receptive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't normally listen to what women say verbally. I "listen" to their facial and body language more often then not.

However I'd cut it short if her body language says "not interested" and move on.

Klyde

Reaction score
For this situation, the bottom line is that she was not interested in me. I'm pretty average looking. As for body language, she smiled some. I think the smile was because she was with her friend, and they are both blonde and below 20. I think I got minor points for courage and confidence. They were out of my league and I wasn't expecting it to go well, but just wanted rejection to make sure I slept easy that night. (rejection is better than regret I hear). (also im 21 not 28)

But I wonder, imagine we knew magically 100% that the line "I have a boyfriend" is a soft, untruthful barrier. How should we reply then?

Also after the first girl said no, I didn't approach her friend who was there for the short exchange. Felt too insincere to immediately go to the second one. Thoughts on that?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I know a prostitute she been svcking d1ck since she was 13, now she is 18 or 19. She come over to my place because I catch and sell raccoons, it's a big fad over here to have a raccoon living at your house, chicks dig it. She was sending all kinds of sexual signals and sh1t, her body language was right, but when I tried to escalate, she told me she had a boyfriend, she is a virgin, and whole other soft nos.

There is no point in perusing none receptive women.

Look at it this way, why should you spend your energy on skunk ass b1tch which is not giving you the right signals.

In your situation there is zero chance for you, since she was with her girlfriend, and she would not want to look slvt in her friend's eyes. Given another place and time and circumstance she might have been receptive toward you, and don't mention her boyfriend. Take soft nos as a no for now, maybe later down the future you will meet her again.

Now what others suggesting I call mental masturbation. Basically you are being rude to the chick and 80% of the time wasting your time. 80% because there are time and places where having a boyfriend or husband means different things. In swinger's club it could mean a threesome, on vacation it could mean no string attached, etc.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually say "Its ok Im not the jealous type". The other day this smoking hot chick told me she had a bf and I said "How many?" She laughed and said "just one" Then I said " Well you got room for more" she took a step back, looked me up and down really hard, and said "no thanks" lol

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't normally listen to what women say verbally. I "listen" to their facial and body language more often then not.

However I'd cut it short if her body language says "not interested" and move on.
This fascinates me. What they are saying is usually not true. Because they’re telling you one second they don’t feel it, but the next second their tongue is down your throat. Will always boggle my mind.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This fascinates me. What they are saying is usually not true. Because they’re telling you one second they don’t feel it, but the next second their tongue is down your throat. Will always boggle my mind.
Exactly.

Words mean so little when women beat around the bush with their little games and tricks.

But their body language doesn't lie - that I'm certain.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep it simple. "Ok, It was nice meeting you" Smile & Walk off. Done.

R

Ranger

“I’m sure he’s perfect for you. I’m happy for you.”
Then I go about my business unless I see a sparkle in her eye, then I might talk a little bit more. I’m not an approach kind but I’m getting much better.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience it is always better to just leave and never revisit this, even if she is showing signs of interest and flirting. I had a woman at my gym initiate with me when I held the door open for her by locking eyes with me and saying hi, prior to that she would blatantly check me out. Anyway, I approached her later and she has a huge smile on her face, we talk for a few minutes and when I asked for her number she said she had a bf. I leave to go back to stretching and before she left the gym she walked by me, waved and says bye to me. She kept encouraging me to talk to her but when I made another move she reminded me of the bf. I have had a few other experiences similar to this and nothing came from any of them.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm noob. You guys inspired me to approach someone and this was her reply.
Hope this is in right place.
“Oh ya? What’s his name?”

She says “Dan”

“Well then, tell Dean I say ‘Hello’”

And walk away with a smirk