What's the closest thing that comes to STEROIDS?

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I MADE MY DECISION!! I am going with Genlei Jintropin!!! and I finally got it! I posted earlier about this and I will post my results here

Casually

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you know what you're doing, dude. Steroids work, but so does just sticking to a proper workout routine for a few months, and eating right.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight from now on anybody critiquing me.... Only critique what I am doing if you have DONE IT! IF you haven't please your advice isn't needed but I appreciate your concern. Done

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest reason we have those "milk" routines and Rippetoe recommends little guys to drink a gallon of whole milk a day is not just the calories. It's the IGF-1 in the milk.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you HAVE to take steroids after you reach your genetic peak to get bigger. No amount of hard work is going to pack more muscle on. I was stuck at my genetic limit until I took a prohormone and I finally got some gains. I wouldn't use it again though as I have people tell me that I look to big for my structure now, and most girls do NOT like it.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
23, i only did one short 4 week cycle of PH with a 5 week long PCT. Four week cycles do very little damages both short and long term and I had no sides. Gained about 5 pounds.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's absolutely NO WAY you've reached your 'genetic peak' at age 23. And if you still claim you do I'd like to see some pics as proof.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what does age have to do with how much weight your body can handle?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
I am going with Genlei Jintropin!!!
That's actually a very sensible choice.

Good luck dude. And I hope you don't go overboard with it.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go over to Intensemuscle.com and tell those monsters there that there IS a genetic peak this early on in your life and you need to take steriods to reach your goals.

Make sure you eat up and lift heavy. Just don't tell anyone your doing them...you lose tons of respect. A lot of people look down upon it, just look at A-rod

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
what does age have to do with how much weight your body can handle?
because you can't have been training that long, and therefore not reach your 'genetic peak'. Unless your lifting stats are at near-strongman levels. How do you know you've reached your peak anyway?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how much does this cost and how long does it last?

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
it;s expensive dude... just 1 bottle costs 65$ and there is about 10 which just gives you the estimates.... I got mine off from tradkey.com goodluck!

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here use (or hear of) ''Stemulite''? It sounds too good to be true.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luminescence said:
Anyone here use (or hear of) ''Stemulite''? It sounds too good to be true.
kinda hard 2 believe, tell us your results if you ever use it.
Anybody got experience with this product?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
Just don't tell anyone your doing them...you lose tons of respect.
I HATE THAT SH1T.

All i do is lift properly and stuff my face and i gotta deal with the steroid accusations and jokes. When i play softball, i take a water bottle with me that has some BCAAs mixed in that i sip all game. I always get comments like "are you drinking steroids?"

Or if i get the least bit angry during a game suddenly it's the "oh no! roid rage!" Or the same comment if i'm just going up to bat and we really need a hit... They might think it's funny but people from around the county are gonna hear this sh1t and next thing the rumor is spread around that i'm on steroids.

UGH.

I don't even think there's anything wrong with them, but i'm not gonna do them.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
it;s expensive dude... just 1 bottle costs 65$ and there is about 10 which just gives you the estimates.... I got mine off from tradkey.com goodluck!
And you're taking other stuff right?

How long will it last you with daily injections.