Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the biggest age difference you've had?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So last night I got the phone number and a date with an HB8 bartender. Now the thing is, she is 23 and I am a 40.

I had been getting good vibes from her but ruled her out because of her age. But the owner of the bar (my age) told me the other night that 2 of his bartenders (one being her) has a huge crush on me. He said "if they are over 18 they are not too young".

Anyhow, I'm wondering - have any of you dated a girl that much younger? Is it doomed to fail? Advice?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 25. I once dated a woman who was 30. It doesn't really work; at that age a lot of women get jittery about their futures.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you try it and get back to us?

If she has a job, is out of college, and she likes you, I see no problem with at least getting to know her better.

You're coming up with problems before you've even taken the first step. Get out there!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would go for it. She's a 23 yo bartender so she's not gf material, but solid FB material. I think you'll be kicking yourself later if you don't.

I haven't had anyone that young though because I got in the game late. However, in August, I was 34 and had a ONS with a 26 yo Asian girl.

bigneil said:
So last night I got the phone number and a date with an HB8 bartender. Now the thing is, she is 23 and I am a 40.

I had been getting good vibes from her but ruled her out because of her age. But the owner of the bar (my age) told me the other night that 2 of his bartenders (one being her) has a huge crush on me. He said "if they are over 18 they are not too young".

Anyhow, I'm wondering - have any of you dated a girl that much younger? Is it doomed to fail? Advice?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 16 year difference with my current GF (I'm 36, she's 20) and things are going well so far.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
almost had something with a 38 year old but never happened. right now i'm with a 23 year old and i'm 27 (in 2 months). most of my gfs have always been younger.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
I have a 16 year difference with my current GF (I'm 36, she's 20) and things are going well so far.
That's great to hear. I guess it's always up to the girl, and up to us to stay in shape.

Last edited:

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. In America I would say she need to be within a year of you. Maybe older. Old is hot in America. Single mothers and professional women. Yummy. In Eastern Europe I would say that she needs to be a schoolgirl. It is a cultural thing. Seeing that none of you will ever learn a language like Russian and then travel I hope you like sloppy seconds. :)

http://www.livestory.com.ua/family/2010/08/14/173208.html
A famous Russian couple always in the media. He is 50 plus and she is his 17 year old wife. It is sweet. She is probably more mature than any 40 year old American woman. Russian speakers would find the idea of single mothers and older women to be perverted. Like I said. It is a cultural thing. That dude looks great for a Russian man that age! That is what a young wife and baby does for you :yes:

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
He is 50 plus and she is his 17 year old wife.
Ona ne ochen krasivaya.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 years. 20 yo's do have a nice tight body, can't beat that. good stuff.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 58 and have a sometime friend who is 23. My last gf was 20 years younger than me. Just have fun.

Do I have the biggest age dif? What do I win? Besides a lot of fun.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got out of a relationship with a 16 year old... She told me she was 18 and had no reason to think otherwise for the 2 months we were dating. Luckily for me age of consent here is 16 so legally I'm okay haha.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with a 26 year old when I was 20. Not great after the first few months: she was way more experienced than me and manipulative to boot.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
just go for it and have fun you silly barstweard

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:

sounds really good for you....not much of a big deal with some chicks. some of them like older guys because they might have more experience, they are mature, and they usually have a good job. I know a few girls from high school and college and they are dating guys in their early to late 30's and its going well. I fact, my f*** buddy has a sister who is 21 and she is dating a guy that is 31 or 32. so if they like you they like you, age doesnt really matter to some.

you are already creating mental problems for yourself with the negative thinking of the age difference and by thinking this way...don't do that.... you should go by with what you know and what signs you are getting from this girl. you got her number, getting good vibes from her, and even your friend the bartender, says she likes you. That is what you should go by because you have the evidence that she does. You got a number, I'm sure she doesn't give it to everyone, you got good vibes, thats what you go by, and your friend confirmed it, So why are you ruling her out? Everything is positive so far, go with it, and dont worry about the age difference, because she doesn't seem to care, and if you worry about it, you will only create problems for yourself with negative mental thinking, when you shouldn't be at all.

Why do you think it would be doomed to fail? Again, your putting negative ideas into your head worrying about the age gap when there is no reason to. She likes you, so that is all you should care about.

The only way it will fail, is if you start thinking negative like you are now, and making a big deal out of it. She likes you and there is no reason to think negative. So just forget the age difference issue, and act like you have been around her, the guy she has a crush on. If you start acting weird about the age gap then she will pick up on it and then it will fail. Just be the guy she likes and knows you as, and there will be no problems. She likes you better than guys my age, that has to tell you something right? You still
still have it and can still get the hot chicks. You should feel proud. Have fun and DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE AGE GAP....because to her, it doesn't mean much, so it shouldn't mean anything to you. Let us know how it goes.

I think he was referring to older guys being with younger girls.

I'm not that old enough yet to have a big age gap, but for me was last year and she was 18.