"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Whats the best way to pick up women at a

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
Senior Citizen homes?

do the same rules still apply?

I have been working on this MudJawed flapping skin factory of a woman there..

the rumour is when she takes off her dentures and gives you a hummer..it feels like a vagina..so Im just curious

I bought her a negligee the other week..told her to go put it on..she came out and said "What do you think?"

I said the negligee looks perfect on you! But you should have ironed it first!

She snarfed and said "Im not wearing the negligee"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
star boy?? Iqqi..dont make me send you a pic of my elongated internet python schlong that often gets mistaken for a garden hose in my pocket

and this is a SERIOUS question! I figured..this is an untapped market..so I wanna be the first to get in on the action

I will impress them with the fact that Im not Viagra dependant..nor wear depends
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Starman
Senior Citizen homes?

do the same rules still apply?

I have been working on this MudJawed flapping skin factory of a woman there..

the rumour is when she takes off her dentures and gives you a hummer..it feels like a vagina..so Im just curious

I bought her a negligee the other week..told her to go put it on..she came out and said "What do you think?"

I said the negligee looks perfect on you! But you should have ironed it first!

She snarfed and said "Im not wearing the negligee"

I almost fell off my chair laughing... that is just wrong....
 
Top