What's the best thing a woman's done for you?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Me thinks there is waaaaay too much woman hate on these boards. it almost makes this place stink a bit

so to shake tings up, what is the best thing a woman's ever done for you? what are you most thankful for about women?

needless to say, this is excluding sex.

for me, it would be the kindness of my mother and females friends. my friends have helped me more times than i can count, and of course my mother is always there for me.

how about you guys?

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I used to hang around with would make sure everything was cool in my world, or at least it seemed like it. When I was at work she would bring food if I didn't and such attentions which no other girls has had with me before. That's what I can think of at the moment.

Juice09

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I crashed my car a few months ago, one of my girl friends let me borrow her turboed Celica GT-S for more than a month, until my car was fixed.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hurt me, over and over again, so I could eventually get pushed too far and learn to become a new man.

That applies to many women over the course of my life. I am also thankful to one girl in particular, who was actually a genuine, loving, caring, totally real friend. That is rare amongst humans let alone women.

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay some of my debt.dnt have to return money and lend me her car

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raised me and gave me life.

Other than that, they've given me money and clothes and time and an ear.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a mother would say to her son:
"the best thing a girl can do for you is leave you alone"!

sometimes it's just true.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"what is the best thing a woman's ever done for you?"

Well lets see not counting relatives, or school personnel...

I honestly can't think of one good thing a woman has ever done for me before I became a DJ and I won't count good things that have been done since I've become a DJ since I believe I got to see the true nature of humans as an AFC and to me thats what matters most.

I know the morality crew bozos might be fast to jump on what I just said with one of their snide little comments or they might simply think I'm just saying this to be provacateur-ish but I really did ponder this question and I thought about it seriously for like a half hour.

I was kind of amazed at the answer I came to.

It brought to mind Spike Lee's Malcolm X movie since my answer reminds me of a scene in the movie where the Nation of Islam guy who became Malcolm's mentor in prison for a while asked him if he ever knew one truly good white person in his life and he told Malcolm to really think deeply about it. Malcolm then thought back to all the instances of racism and needless unwarranted hate pushed upon him by whites and even the disingenuous attraction to him of a white lover and he had to conclude that no he'd never known a single good white person.

That conclusion he came to was very similar to my experience with women as an AFC when I thought deeply about it due to this question.

I can not think of one non family member or non teacher woman that ever did me one bit of good or did anything at all for me of worth before I became a DJ.

"Me thinks there is waaaaay too much woman hate on these boards."

Thats just your perception from a reactionary most likely cursory read of threads.

When you actually study and listen to what guys say you find out that a majority of women have the real hate in them.

You have guys here that were hated as AFC's by women and simply share their experience of that and how that made them feel and because you see all these stories instead of rightly concluding there is a problem with women your feminist conditioning makes you believe men are the haters.

You probably also instinctively believe that every new's story of a woman that kills her husband she was justified to do it because her story of abuse was always true or so your conditioned propagandized mind tells you.

Well the story of Meagan Susan Vice says otherwise as do plenty of others.

There isn't a massive seduction community encompassing PUA, Sosuave and others along with books, TV shows and radio programs because today's women are overly kind and giving or the old token sugar and spice and everything nice after all.

So please wake up.

Your fellow men are not the enemy, they are not the truly hateful ones and women of today are not even entirely to blame for being hateful, callous and manipulative.

They are products of the society which has trained them since birth.

The more I think about it the more I believe that the people saying there is a conspiracy to destroy the institution of the family were right.

Last edited:

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny thread... never thought about it. Now that I think about it, the only woman who did anything significant for me was my mom who is paying for college and has brought me up.

The best thing any girl has done for me... well there was this one girl I once went out with, she'd give me gifts none stop, they weren't all big gifts, but they were real corny and sweet, like love letters and stuff. She'd also bought me a shaver and jewelry once and we always shared the price of the meal. Errm... I dumped her after the initial happiness I got of finding such a girl

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see: cooked a couple times, took me out, came to see me when I was sick, left me notes, let me use her car for a minute when I didn't have a working one, encouraged me. Hell, another was basically a friend when I really needed someone to be one. And another kinda of keeps in touch and we let each other know how we're doing. And the last two I never dated. And there's even an older one I can talk to when I need advice.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secretly left her sexy red lingerie underneath a pillow before she left my place.

Oh yeah, she also brings me lunch and dinner.