Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best response to someone who flakes on the date?

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this is the thread that I found on the internet which led me here after I was looking up how to deal with the same thing.

Basically what I already kind of knew, but still had to read it from other people for it to sink in, is if you're dealing with multiple women at the same time and one flakes, who cares?

My situation that brought me here was that I was only dealing with the one woman who was flaking more than once and didn't have any other options at the time so I gave her more rope than I should have. Lesson learned!

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, this is the thread that I found on the internet which led me here after I was looking up how to deal with the same thing.

Basically what I already kind of knew, but still had to read it from other people for it to sink in, is if you're dealing with multiple women at the same time and one flakes, who cares?

My situation that brought me here was that I was only dealing with the one woman who was flaking more than once and didn't have any other options at the time so I gave her more rope than I should have. Lesson learned!
We call it the Abundance Mindset

Reaction score
Depends, if it was a less than 2 hours then drop her, if it was more than grow up. Of course it can go case by case

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i Invited a chick on a date last week , she said she had plans no counter offer nothing i didn't even bother replying to her

i know enough about women to know that interested ones with either agree or counter straight away if you want evidence of this go on a swipe app and match with a HB 5/6 she will be over yours with very little resistance

Higher value girls tend to want to see how hard you will work , then that's up to the man if he fancies humouring her for a month only to possibly get the same flaky answer its a red or black gamble but at that stage your likely a lot more invested in her so can mess your head up

I have little time for indecisive women so i tend to move on real fast and yea i probably do burn out a few that may have come around with a little swooning but meh that's my decision its a rock and hard place deal

So in answer to OP - there isn't one each man will treat it differently depending on how he values his time

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost never get flaked on by women these days. But on the rare occasion that it happens, I just mimic an automated message you get when you cancel an appointment. “This confirms that you have successfully canceled your appointment”. It’s kind of humorous, shows you don’t give a fvck, makes her hamster spin and leaves the ball in her court…all at the same time.
Next time that happens, I need to do exactly this.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I usually delete and go get more girls. Block if they cross lines or breach any boundaries. In same headspace as @darksprezzatura make moves and level up. Come with @baeeeees or get left behind. More time for biz, crypto, source new girls, and make move in life. The cost evaluation ROI is must be beneficial. #next at sign of ambiguity.
I'll add to this.

I'm often in the headspace to flake MYSELF on dates I setup.

Usually I setup dates with 2-3 girls on the same days of the week. Usually Friday or Saturday after work.

I follow up by:
I'll be free around 2 pm or 8 pm. What works best for you?

If I sense unsure/flakey responses, I offer to cancel first. And I actually feel relieved believe me or not.

Frees me up to pursue stuff like a game of soccer with the guys, adventure sports or new dates.

Often girls are less flakey when you're flakier.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add to this.

I'm often in the headspace to flake MYSELF on dates I setup.

Usually I setup dates with 2-3 girls on the same days of the week. Usually Friday or Saturday after work.

I follow up by:
I'll be free around 2 pm or 8 pm. What works best for you?

If I sense unsure/flakey responses, I offer to cancel first. And I actually feel relieved believe me or not.

Frees me up to pursue stuff like a game of soccer with the guys, adventure sports or new dates.

Often girls are less flakey when you're flakier.
Wuddup playboy?

I heard Aaron Clarey suggest setting up multiple dates. I respect that guy keeping it real. Far too many guys secretly married or got a land whale preaching game.

How's the new gig? How's sourcing baeeeees?

You crushing the crypto game?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wuddup playboy?

I heard Aaron Clarey suggest setting up multiple dates. I respect that guy keeping it real. Far too many guys secretly married or got a land whale preaching game.

How's the new gig? How's sourcing baeeeees?

You crushing the crypto game?
Hey man. If that's what he's doing, Aaron got it right. New gig is making me learn a lot. Steep learning curve, nothing I can't handle.

Going rock climbing the weekends. Lots of cool people there. Getting laid every week. Stable rotation. Looking to replace third plate.

Cute girls everywhere. Not a priority though.

What's that book on sleep you once suggested?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. If that's what he's doing, Aaron got it right. New gig is making me learn a lot. Steep learning curve, nothing I can't handle.

Going rock climbing the weekends. Lots of cool people there. Getting laid every week. Stable rotation. Looking to replace third plate.

Cute girls everywhere. Not a priority though.

What's that book on sleep you once suggested?
Why we sleep by Mathew walker I think. JRE 1109. It's free. If you take value from it buy the book or audio book. As I get older I wont **** with my T. Battle **** sleep my whole life. Bouts of insomnia. Sleep paralysis too. Meditation, yoga, no caffeine after noon, darken my room, and tips in the book have helped. Noted more PRS in the gym, gains, aesthetics, better game, made more money, etc. Also if you want to cut its nearly impossible if your deep is ****ed. Congrats on the gig more bank stacking paper and baeeeeees!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d say depends on her age. Under 25. Give her another chance. Over: she should know better. Next her. I forgave a 19 y.o. I met on Tinder for flaking on our second date. She wound up becoming my GF. So...