"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

what's the best hair cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Doesn't matter.

I used to have short-ish hair, sometimes spiked, sometimes not.
When I finally got over my ex for good, I shaved my head clean. I've got more women sweating my nuts now than I know what to do with.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Do a search. There are probably 10 or more topics on this.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top