Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's so attractive about fvcking tanned skin

TheFapPrince

Banned
Reaction score
Where is this fvcking trend coming from?

To me, people with skin intentionally burned by the sun look ridiculous, esp women, who have no muscle like men to go with dark skin. A 9 with a white skin can fall to 6 after she burn herself under the sun.

Isn't a white, clean skin attractive enough for them that they have to burn it.

What a bunch of idiots. :mad:

Olivia

Banned
Reaction score
They say tanned skin looks healthy, and white skin looks sick, ghost-like. Now the west is very attracted to east's skin. it always happens, we are attracted to the opposite! So, white skin are attracted to tanned skin, and naturally tanned-skin people are attracted to white skin! It looks clean to them. In vietnamese.. they love white skin! So much that they photoshop their skin completely white. White skin is considered a celebrity trait there. A european loves vietnamese's skin. Spanish has a good skin also for west. Hence the attraction for tourist to burn their ****s there. Including myself. I love it! Well not burn. Tan.

You must be from East! A Tanned skinned Princess Fapper!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that I'm attracted to a lighter white skin. I'm very tanned myself year round without going sunbathing or to tanning salons. I just don't feel as comfortable if they are as tan or even more tanned than I am.

TheFapPrince

Banned
Reaction score
Olivia said:
They say tanned skin looks healthy, and white skin looks sick, ghost-like. Now the west is very attracted to east's skin. it always happens, we are attracted to the opposite! So, white skin are attracted to tanned skin, and naturally tanned-skin people are attracted to white skin! It looks clean to them. In vietnamese.. they love white skin! So much that they photoshop their skin completely white. White skin is considered a celebrity trait there. A european loves vietnamese's skin. Spanish has a good skin also for west. Hence the attraction for tourist to burn their ****s there. Including myself. I love it! Well not burn. Tan.

You must be from East! A Tanned skinned Princess Fapper!
Too bad, I don't think Justin Bieber will likes burned skin. :cheer:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
TheFapPrince said:
Where is this fvcking trend coming from?

To me, people with skin intentionally burned by the sun look ridiculous, esp women, who have no muscle like men to go with dark skin. A 9 with a white skin can fall to 6 after she burn herself under the sun.

Isn't a white, clean skin attractive enough for them that they have to burn it.

What a bunch of idiots. :mad:
I agree with this.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing I find more attractive than women with pale skin.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like tanning on me but I dont usually like it on women, they have to be white and pale.

The good thing about tanning is that it hides some minor problems, a weak hairline doesnt seem so bad if your head is well tanned, same with skin acne.

But when it comes of women, for some it works but for mostly it doesnt.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a bit of a tanned body, nothing too overly done. I'm with Pairs on the pale, white skin.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A soft natural tan is ok. Im talking like regular tan that comes from being out in the sun during day to day life.

Tanning on purpose by sun bathing outside or using a salon bed is stupid. First off its bad for your skin, as a tan is the skins defense against UV rays. Tanning essentially ages your skin. So for as much as women (and some men) always try to look their best and look their youngest, tanning pretty much makes them look older than their age after a point. You have girls who are 25 and look over 30.

These people say "oh its healthy because of the vitamin D". Um, once you go past a very mild tan that you get from being outside during normal day to day activities, youve got enough vitamin D and youre only causing your skin to defend itself for harmful rays.

The West overdoes sun exposure the same way the East under-does it. Asian women walk around with parasols to completely avoid the sun. A little bit of sun is good, too much is bad, and people need to wise up and find the medium.

As a guy into fitness and health, I cant seriously date a girl who constantly over darkens her skin. It just turns me off, and tanning beds seem super stupid to me.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
In my experience, it's mostly women that overdo the tanning. Most guys I know do it in moderation. That's ok.

But it's sad to see some good looking girls with burned skin.

I agree with the above ^

However, the lighter the woman is--if she is White--the more attractive she is in my eyes, especially if she has freckles (e.g., IMAGE). If she is one of those Asian girls that are out with umbrellas 370 days of the year, no thanks. Some of them even put on pale make up that literally makes them look like they are dead. There is nothing wrong with a little color, as long as it is your natural skin color.

In the end, though, it is all about idiosyncratic attraction.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Taiwan and they are obsessed with white skin here....it's rather silly...they use umbrellas on sunny days to block the sun.........me i like a good tan on a girl as long as it's not every done or fake...so i have to say i strongly disagree with the OP...

TheFapPrince

Banned
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I agree with the above ^

However, the lighter the woman is--if she is White--the more attractive she is in my eyes, especially if she has freckles
Meh, freckles, another weird sh!t. Doesn't it look like mild acne to you? :trouble:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guss I'm just a man-wh0re then - Ill take anything that looks good at the time.
Talk about limiting your options!

All you picky fvckers gonna be missing out when I go sarging. :D

TheFapPrince

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Guss I'm just a man-wh0re then - Ill take anything that looks good at the time.
Talk about limiting your options!

All you picky fvckers gonna be missing out when I go sarging. :D
Actually this is about chicks limiting MY options by burning themselves. :mad: since I don't find a burned b!tch attractive. :mad:

Olivia

Banned
Reaction score
TheFapPrince said:
Actually this is about chicks limiting MY options by burning themselves. :mad: since I don't find a burned b!tch attractive. :mad:
Do you find a natural white skinned ***** attractive?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheFapPrince said:

You are kind of a little *****, yourself, aren't you?

Take all the pale *****es you want and save the dark skinned ones for me...oh wait... ok, i will take the pale ones as well as long as they look good enough to compensate for their paleness.

Quit being picky over stupid **** for real. I have to serious question a guy's sexuality who acts like this....women can be sexy in any color...in fact i wouldn't mind a couple of purple ones or maybe even rainbow colored ones. Too bad you can't customize them as you like.

And Olivia, quit attention whoring already...i though we made this clear with that Pink chick, we don't want women here on a guy's site clamoring for male attention....it's rather pathetic. Just go find a nightclub with a pole and do your thing already.

TheFapPrince

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
You are kind of a little *****, yourself, aren't you?

Take all the pale *****es you want and save the dark skinned ones for me...oh wait... ok, i will take the pale ones as well as long as they look good enough to compensate for their paleness.

Quit being picky over stupid **** for real. I have to serious question a guy's sexuality who acts like this....i think women can be beautiful in any color...in fact i wouldn't mind a couple of purple ones or maybe even rainbow colored ones. Too bad you can't customize them as you like.
This is not picky, sir. It's pity :(

I wish I can find any girl, no matter how she looks, attractive. But my brain is simply wired that way, just can not find tanned skin attractive. :(

And when I see a chick that I know that could be an 8 or 9 being uglified by the sun on her purpose, I just feel bad for myself. :(

@Olivia It just the first requirement. Then it depends on her face, then her body. ;) btw it does not have to be pale, just not dark. :D

Olivia

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
And Olivia, quit attention whoring already...i though we made this clear with that Pink chick, we don't want women here on a guy's site clamoring for male attention....it's rather pathetic. Just go find a nightclub with a pole and do your thing already.
I don't remember accepting making anything clear. I am here as long as I can. There is no rule that women are not accepted here, and in fact I have got plenty of warm welcomes. I enjoy it here. Also I have got a few messages about guys just tryna fill their egos by saying bad things about women. It seems like these guys are right. If you call discussing things here as a attention *****, I´m gonna be the best vhore. So prepare. You seem to be distracted by my vhoreness.. your ego is!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olivia said:
I don't remember accepting making anything clear. I am here as long as I can. There is no rule that women are not accepted here, and in fact I have got plenty of warm welcomes. I enjoy it here. Also I have got a few messages about guys just tryna fill their egos by saying bad things about women. It seems like these guys are right. If you call discussing things here as a attention *****, I´m gonna be the best vhore. So prepare. You seem to be distracted by my vhoreness.. your ego is!
I am sure there are plenty of AFC white knights welcoming you with open arms....

This has nothing to do with ego...

It's just the fact of the matter is a women's perspective muddies the waters here for newbies and others who can't see the difference between what women say and their actions...i have nothing against women in general and love them...but here isn't your place IMO...it would be like me wanting to go to a woman's pajama party....

Also, like i said before, a woman clamoring for male attention is very unattractive...sorry to burst your bubble...it's like that one or two or should i say handful of desperate but good looking chicks you see at clubs dancing on stage or on a pole for attention...yeah banging them is fun every once in a while..but no one seeks out a relationship with those types accept chumps of course.

And you even blatantly posted a pic of yourself pretending it to be someone else to get our ratings from it...

You should do yourself a favor and learn from this. No one cares if you lurk here...but blatant attention seeking from the opposite sex is sad.