"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What's next?

Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
I came here some time ago. I was skinny, I was pale, I was in awe of beautiful girls, I was nice, and I had very little game for conversation.

You know how it goes - I put on 30 pounds, became a man slut for a bit, made literally dozens of friends, dropped my friends who weren't doing anything for me, and finally refined myself. I realized last friday that I truly am everything that I ever wanted to be. Play is easy to get, friends are easy to make, people are easy to meet, and good grades are easy to achieve.

So what's missing? Last week I reached what I feel like is the pinnacle of manhood. I don't know what else there is for me to work for. I feel empty inside despite the fact that everything I've ever wanted is in my grasp. The looks, the clothes, the money, the girls. I'm hungry for something else, but I have no idea what that thing is.

I'm looking for meaningful responses from people who have gone through the same situation. I don't want any theories from people who can't understand what I'm talking about.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

darkstone

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Alright, so you have" The looks, the clothes, the money, and the girls."

What you don't have is a purpose, a dream.

I mean, what do you want to do with your life? Are you working hard to find what your passion is, or are you just trolling for booty?
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by darkstone
Alright, so you have" The looks, the clothes, the money, and the girls."

What you don't have is a purpose, a dream.

I mean, what do you want to do with your life? Are you working hard to find what your passion is, or are you just trolling for booty?
this is exactly it

eventually, when the cars, the clothers, the money, the women are gone, then WHAT THE HELL ARE WE LEFT WITH?

read Pook, he examines this in some of his posts. if your life has no purpose or passion, then it is truly empty. i myself have found two passions: music and geopolitics. my mobility is somewhat restrained due to schooling, but i involve myself in environmental and political protesting whenever i can, because it is and always has been something i feel strongly about.

For example, though i may be flamed by some of our american members for this one, i was at the rallies when bush visited canada. without trying to make a convert out of anyone, i will simply say that iraq should never have happend. it is a false war based on bush trying to "free" a people that didn't want to be freed. why are american troops STILL being murdered in the streets by the people they saved? Most of the soldiers themselves dont even believe in this war, and soldiering is their job. people are dying on both sides so that sicko bush can get his oil.

just realized i've flown into another political debate. i will cease and desist :rolleyes:
 

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
^^ Agreed ^^

You are placing your happiness in other people and other things.

The looks, the clothes, the money, the girls
Are you serious? These things will never make you happy. Find a passion--ANYTHING--a dream and a purpose. Find one, and go get it.


I'm atheist, but if it's happiness you're looking for, then get religious too.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Hmmmm.... no purpose huh, meaningless.... maybe find a girl who isn't just a piece of a$$. I think that's something that this site seems to suggest is bad - Relationships.

The entire site seems to be anti-relationship. It tells you how to get the girl, but then basically tells you 'move on'. (sorry a rant, I'm not suggesting a relationship).

So my suggestion, Start a Business! put your money into revolutionizing a market! I'm doing it, but I don't have the money, sorta limited clothing because of my financial situation and college but I do have girls haha.

Ciao
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Bussey
Hmmmm.... no purpose huh, meaningless.... maybe find a girl who isn't just a piece of a$$. I think that's something that this site seems to suggest is bad - Relationships.
that is a very, very good point.

Relationships aren't bad, I'm just not looking for one right now. I'm not looking to be abstinent, I'm not looking for a relationshp, and I feel sleazy and cheap whenever I hook up with a girl, regardless of how hot she is.

Right now my only passion is working out. Any suggestions?
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
make a true passion out of it. you must breathe it

eddie van halen used to sleep with his guitar when he was young, so that he could play it as soon as he woke up. while sleeping with weights could be painful, you get the idea :D
 
Top