Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's my sister's problem? Is just simply a very selfish person

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So from 2005 and 2011 she never once spoke to me and she looked at me in an angry face and spoke to me in an angry way for 6 years. It was bullying, emotional abuse. For 6 years she just ruthlessly ignored me. She was acting very haughty in that time when she wanted to go out.​
When I go to events she looks at me with an angry face and speaks to me if I'm a criminal. Happened the other time when I was someone came to my house such d and other times too. She just talks to me like I don't belong as if I'm a third class citizen when there's an event and I have to talk to her. At R wedding, I wanted to ask her something and she just looked at me angry and spoke to me in a vile, angry way. Did it again at C uncle's birthday at his house.​
Yesterday I was crying a lot and and all she say was "I'm not going to put up with this crap"-I'm only crying?? She even asked a few months ago to my dad "to kick me out"? What the hell.​
Today I said "are you ok" and she ignored me and she was deliberately ignoring me.​
She lies a lot too, every month, 2 times a month she goes "staying at a friend in city center after work so I might as well since it's late" for the last few years but when I asked her friends "who's this friend in the city center" they looked at me funny and goes my sister doesn't have a friend in city center, she's probably seeing someone or partying. R friend lives in tipton, so S, one of them lives in wolves, other in manchester were she said twice she had a baby shower and another k lives in bristol and g friend lives in northamp. So she lies there.​
She's a marketing manager on a lot of money and has been since 2016. From 2012-2015 she was a marketing assistant. Everyday there is a letter of 'quickquid' which is a short term loan company with hefty interest rates which when you apply leaves you with bad credit rating-I don't know why she resorts to this short term loans. It seems like it.​
She complains "who's going to pay for my marriage" the other day to my father. I'm like what the hell, hasn't she even saved up by now with that money? Especially when she's been working in the last 6 years in marketing with no rent to pay, no food money to pay, no bills to pay.​
Even when I was young she was working at mcdonalds and she could have caught the taxi home but my dad when he had work in the morning for 2-3 years had to pick her up at 11.30am, so many times gave her the pc.​
There's more stuff too.​
I tried talking to her and she's still ignoring me.​
I'll emphasise, I've done nothing wrong.​
What's her problem? Does she have her problems and she's using me as a sponge? I'm an easy target.​

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy sister Next her

On a serious note she seems like a toxic person
Get away from her

Billtx49

Reaction score
Whatever her problem with you is, stay away and disregard her importance in your life until you know, and stop asking her friends about her activities…

Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's rough. I have a close relationship with my sister and couldn't picture it any other way. However, if she was toxic I would distance myself from her.

You can try to have a long discussion with her to figure out why there's the tension between you two, but if that doesn't work just call it quits and try not to associate with her.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's toxic. Only see her at Christmas when you visit your parents.