Whats my next move ?

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I hint or tell this girl I have been seeing for the past few weeks that Im more intrested in dating her then being friends with her ? I know shes attracted to me but she will not make the first move and since im used to letting the girl chase me Im having a hard time contimplating my next step . Please help

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Reaction score
all i can say is stop being a puss an man up an tell the girl what u want. cause if she went out on a date with you their has to be some kind of attraction going on for you

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I should tell her but how the hell should I tell her with out loosing all control

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude next time you are out with her talk to her a through hints at her that u wanna be more then friend. i dont know tell her you have fun with her or something an wish you could see her more.this way u can get to know her better then when you are leaveing her to go home or whatevre close it with a kiss.

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I took ur advice and hinted to her that I would most def date her I also made it a point to throw in but I know shes going thru alot "family, friends ,bs" thinking that if she really wanted to date me she would say something to counter which she did not. I did everything pretty much but end it with a kiss. She has told me that she doesnt feel comfortable doing that with someone whos not her boyfriend and since Im not her boyfriend I took it as her telling me not to. WHat do you guys think of this ??

Eroe

Don Juan
Reaction score
she could be hinting that she wants you to be her boyfriend. if you guys have been seeing each other for several weeks, she definitely has interest. girls don't go out with guys they don't like...

i would say take her for a walk somewhere, the next time you guys go out, and tell her you wanna take it a step further.

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i agree with eroe! she has to like you if she keeps going out with you so y not give it a shot.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Spitboxer
So I took ur advice and hinted to her that I would most def date her I also made it a point to throw in but I know shes going thru alot "family, friends ,bs" thinking that if she really wanted to date me she would say something to counter which she did not. I did everything pretty much but end it with a kiss. She has told me that she doesnt feel comfortable doing that with someone whos not her boyfriend and since Im not her boyfriend I took it as her telling me not to. WHat do you guys think of this ??
You're friendzoned. You waited too long and didnt' demonstrate enough masculinity.

GIRLS DO NOT "MAKE THE FIRST MOVE"!! Get that out of your head right now. You hung around her like a little puppy dog and waited for HER to take responsibility for YOUR part of the relationship by getting freaky with you. This works with ugly and horny chicks and that's about it.

She's not comfortable with you kissing her because she looks at you like a brother or something.

I dunno what the last two posters are smoking, but if she was romantically interested in you, she would be THRILLED to be kissing you. She said she was uncomfortable. UNCOMFORTABLE. That means that either she's got so much emotional baggage that she doesn't want to see anyone, or that she doesn't have romantic interest in you. Either way, you're wasting your time here now. NEXT her and move on.

And next time don't be a pvssy about how you approach a girl. Let her KNOW what you want. Don't TELL her verbally, but make it obvious that you're romantically interested and willing to advance the relationship. The way you were like, "Yeah, I would consider dating you..." SCREAMS "LOOK AT ME! I AM A PVSSY!". You're telling her, essentially, that you want to get involved romantically, but you're not man enough to take the risk of rejection in order to get there.

You need to read the "DJ Bible" or something. Then you'll have more of a feel for how to act with the next girl. It's gonna take some time, so you may have to go through a few girls before you find your comfort level and start being able to act like a natural man around them, but keep your chin up and learn to appreciate your natural desires instead of oppressing them.

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man ur right , I normally would have made a move right away but since she just got out of a ltr and shes friends with my family I hesistated trying to be nice with no pressure and all that bull**** . All that shizz is going out the window Im seeing her tomorow night again and Im just not going to give a flying ****

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - squirrels
You need to read the "DJ Bible" or something. Then you'll have more of a feel for how to act with the next girl.

YES YOU NEED TO ACT.... put your hands on her.... lead her.... kiss her.... fu** her.... ACT LIKE A SEXUAL MAN WITH A PULSE !

Quote - Spitboxer
I normally would have made a move right away but since she just got out of a ltr

YOU STRAYED FROM THE DJ FORUMLA AND YOU PAID THE PRICE

Quote - Spitboxer
I hesistated trying to be nice with no pressure

nooooooooo ....... NOOOOOOOO !!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!!

you are now driving down the wrong side of the road on a one way street !!!!!

to THE FRIEND ZONE !

Lost In Translation

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just got off the phone with her we talked for about 4 hours straight which is something I cant ever remember doing with anyone. My game was just to be as funny and horny showing as much interest in her as possible. When she told me she got out of the shower I followed up with a "oohh la la , I wish I was their" I kept throwing in little comments like that the entire night. AND IT WORKED. By the end of the phone conversation she was telling me shes in her thong spread out across her bed. I even made a joke about how I didint take my shirt off infront of her the other night because I didint want her to loose her control and attack me and she followed up with a "what if i wanted to attack you" I still have alot of work to go but now I feel like im headed in the right direction.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You talked for 4 hours on the phone?... <shakes his head>

Next time talk for 20 minutes and see her in person in the thong for 3hrs and 40 minutes. :)

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did everything pretty much but end it with a kiss. She has told me that she doesnt feel comfortable doing that with someone whos not her boyfriend and since Im not her boyfriend I took it as her telling me not to. WHat do you guys think of this ??
#1 do you always do what you think a girl wants you to do?
#2 don't react to her words, react to what she does, plain and simple, i don't think this point is stressed enough on these boards.

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out with her again tonight and we finally kissed, It was no make out session but im making progress little by little. This is probably the most respectable chicka I have dated in all my 22 years. She has proven her self worthy as girlfriend material. Much more work ahead..

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her all weekend and on Friday night we had sex for the first time, she kissed me and I took it from their. She told me that she had alwease thought I was attractive and she wishes her ex would have been like me. Now Saturday night comes around and I had told her I wanted to watch the fight with my friends and maybe after she could come over and we hang out. She said she felt weird after what happen and since I was not her boyfriend she feels all bad. I told her I wanted to tell her something and to come over so i can tell her in person. So we left my apartment went to the beach and I told her how I thought she was great and I would love to date her and be commited to her.. we ended up sleeping with eachother again.. but now she seems like shes trying to distance her self from me shes told me that shes "confused" .. So what the hell should I do now guys ??????

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Reaction score
way to go man ill hit u up with a pm later to talk to u

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what the hell should I do now guys ??????
Keep hitting it until she makes up her mind.