Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats it mean if...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she raises an eye brow.. wiggles her toes... picks her nose ... sticks out her tongue.. flashes her boobs ... scratches her ass... flips her hair and then winks at you all at the same time? How should i respond?

Seriously though.. some of the things people post on here is getting ridiculous and redundant...

Geesh... lol

Serenity

Reaction score
The mistake with trying to teach someone to look for non-verbal cues is that the guys who need to learn it are hung up on minor details. You can't read a woman just by zooming in on small movements, the entire woman needs to be noticed to take in the general vibe. Inexperienced guys treat the cues like it's bingo, thinking if she does 3 of them or something within a short time she'll definitely want to fvck in the next 10 minutes. Then there's the individual differences from one type of woman to the next which further complicates it.

Whenever guys ask about these types of things I advise them to just go out and get experience. Try to escalate and observe her reactions, with time most guys will see the patterns and will be better at reading behavior. Expect failure at first, but learning the negative signs is just as useful as the positive signs. It's better learned from experience, reading about it can't ever give enough information to get better at it.