Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's it like to be in a LTR? *** SURVEY

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
1. How long did the sex stay interesting?

6 months untill she fell Pregnant. Everything after that, basically went AWOL. Before this, the sex was amazing, probably the best sex I ever had, including all the ONS I've been up to this day. she was tight as a VIRGIN! Mentally and Psychically she had me with the DOGGY DINNER BOWL drool.

2. Was it true for you that when you were in a relationship, other women became interested in you? Or is that a myth?

Definetly not a myth. Its funny that I would get more IOI's when doing outings with her, than usual. It kinda sucked that, that was the case. I dunno, it's like a symbol if you're seen intimate with a beautiful woman or female in general public.

3. What was a bigger shock...going from little sex to a lot of sex OR a lot of sex to little sex (after a breakup)?

ALOT of sex to little sex, wasn't really a shock with me. Although I expected that the sex toll would fall dramatically. So I was prepared. Damn, do I miss that snatch to this day!

4. Did you ever hook up with an ex? Who initiated the encounter?

NO, never. I believe ex's are ex's for a reason. I have not once since High School stayed friends with any of my ex's. Especially for the ones that I had strong feelings for, why would I want to be pally-pally whilst another dude is railing her. Thats the bastard cousin of Friendzone or worse IMHO.

5. How did you meet the girl(s) with whom you had LTRs with?

Many through the social circle, I've never been in a LTR without the girl knowing someone I know or interact with. It'll be a change, a good change when I do get into an LTR to have no ties to any of my social circles. Social Circle LTR's are a good start, atleast some of you're friends know who and what you're girl is upto, its never to hard to find out if you start getting suspicious.

6. It's said that when a girl has sex with a guy at least 3 times, she starts to become attached and seeks an exclusive relationship. All girls are different, but how many times did you have sex when dating your previous GF(s) that you went from dating to something serious?

Well, the first time I had sex with my last LTR. She automatically became attached. Thats the way it's always kinda been for me. Funnily enough, I've never had to "WORK" my way to a girl's heart sexually or periodically. Maybe one of the pitfalls of my relationships where I should've just never contacted them after the sex.

7. Besides sex, what are the best aspects of having a female partner? What are the worst?

A feeling of a provider, protector and some form of security. It can also HELP you maintain a balance of finance, in terms of "pushing" you to become better man, but as said before, this can also be trouble and a huge chip on you're shoulder. My personal best aspects of a LTR are the intimate moments that form a landmark. You still keep some memorabillia of the both of you which will forever be remembered, no matter how much you hate eachother.

The pitfalls for me will be Pregnancy scares, pregnancies, untrusthworthy friends (her friends), arguements, finance plummle, keeping up to date with pother aspects of you're life that you was used to before the LTR. Keep friends, family happy aswell as you're girlfriend. It can be a huge weight on you're shoulders. I can admit today, that the best times of a goodnight's sleep was with my Girlfriend

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Two years into the LTR, the sex is still interesting and frequent.

2. Was it true for you that when you were in a relationship, other women became interested in you? Or is that a myth?

It is true that women attach value to what they see other women valuing. When I was dating after being divorced, girls seemed to be more interested in me because I was divorced, not less. They want to see what it is that made a girl marry me.

3. What was a bigger shock...going from little sex to a lot of sex OR a lot of sex to little sex (after a breakup)?

I don't think this one applies to me.

If you count dating when we were 16 as being "exes," then this LTR is with an ex. And I have frequently hooked up with exes in the past. They call me.

School.

6. It's said that when a girl has sex with a guy at least 3 times, she starts to become attached and seeks an exclusive relationship. All girls are different, but how many times did you have sex when dating your previous GF(s) that you went from dating to something serious?

Always just once. There was never a formal declaration of "serious," but that comes from simply wanting to see the other person again, more than a new date.

7. Besides sex, what are the best aspects of having a female partner? What are the worst?

I like not having to put effort into chasing women and getting laid. I also like knowing that I'm not going to bring home some skank just because I'm too horny to think. I like being with a girl that I trust enough to manage her own birth control so I don't have to use condoms, and also whom I don't have to worry about lying to me about STDs, either.

The worst part of any relationship is the woman inevitably getting on my nerves. My current girlfriend loves to plan everything, and I am no planner. I refuse to plan out my life in any way; she is always asking me what I am going to be doing later. I hate living by a schedule or itinerary. But over the years, I have gotten better at stifling my annoyances at women. Losing your cool never helps.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how everyone says sex is still frequent and fun after 2 years when statistically it rapidly dies down after 18 months right as the "love" pheromones start to wear off.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
No offense guys, but the most of us are here because

a) don´t know at all how a pvssy smells
b) never had a the same pvssy longer than 6 months
c) had a the same pvssy longer than 6 months but lost it / got bored of it

And there is a little minority, who succeded maintaining a good LTR on the long term (like Rollo Tomassi). Asking anybody else a question like this is the same like asking a blind about the colour of the sky... totally useless.
thecurtainfalls said:
You're a little misguided there buddy. Way to generalize from self.
Search: Threads Started By: thecurtainfalls

I'm 25, she's 20 with strict parents. Is it worth it? If so, what's my angle?
Warning: long! Thoughts from the abyss after 2 years between posts and an LTR
from hookup to LJBF... mind games and mixed signals galore: HELP!
She's still attached to her ex?? Insights appreciated!

Ease said:
Just because you are, doesnt mean we are.
Search: Threads Started By: Ease

Body language is a physical attractiveness trait
How do you guys regain confidence
Create Emotion in her
Texting Rule
What would a man do?
How should i respond to this date cancellation?
Building and increasing attraction during dating, after initial attraction

The funny thing is that the minority I mentioned above doesn´t have any problems with my categorization. You do.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
I love how everyone says sex is still frequent and fun after 2 years when statistically it rapidly dies down after 18 months right as the "love" pheromones start to wear off.
Well,
1) It's statistical, so you're talking the mean? Average?

2) When the sex (and other things) got boring with other girls, we didn't continue to date. As I'm sure would be the case with several of the posters here.

Also, Commandante, I'm not so sure what you're getting at. The original poster was asking questions with no stated aim other than taking a general survey. If he was specifically asking for advice it may be a different story.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:

1)Always has 2)Yes 3)N/A 4)No, wouldnt do it anyway 5)Went right up and talked to them 6)60-70 with my wife before it got serious 7)Mutual respect. Someone to talk to and do things with. We accomplish many things together. On a side note, I don't come home to flip flops and sweats. I come home to heels, dresses, designer jeans and a great looking woman. My advice, get yourselves a HB who wears heels, nice clothes and takes care of herself. Chances are greater that if she takes care of herself, she'll take care of you as well.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
Search: Threads Started By: thecurtainfalls

I'm 25, she's 20 with strict parents. Is it worth it? If so, what's my angle?
Warning: long! Thoughts from the abyss after 2 years between posts and an LTR
from hookup to LJBF... mind games and mixed signals galore: HELP!
She's still attached to her ex?? Insights appreciated!

Search: Threads Started By: Ease

Body language is a physical attractiveness trait
How do you guys regain confidence
Create Emotion in her
Texting Rule
What would a man do?
How should i respond to this date cancellation?
Building and increasing attraction during dating, after initial attraction

The funny thing is that the minority I mentioned above doesn´t have any problems with my categorization. You do.
Wow, you're a complete idiot. Some of those threads I created 4 years ago, LOL! And what does asking for advice regarding an interested woman have to do with your point? I'm surprised they let you have internet access at the autism center.

Keep trying to convince yourself that everyone else fails as hard at life and women as you do. Sorry that you don't know what a pvssy smells like, but I'm sure that you'll have Palmela Handerson to keep you company for a while you moronic troll. -1 rep big time.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The greatest benefit of having a woman IMO is that you're granted invulnerability to being picked on and made fun of for not having a girlfriend. You usually feel more of a man, a complete man who can attract the opposite sex. This adds confidence to your character and you have someone to spend time with and more! Having a woman take care of you is a wonderful feeling, like being able to go somewhere and know you won't be alone. You'll be in a much more positive light!

The disadvantages include being cheated on, the girl trades up for a better deal, pregnancy, STD's and similar sh*t.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It differs, I've had relationships where the sex was interesting all the way though, while others where it got boring rather quickly, and others in between. It depends on many factors on your end, and on her end.

I don't believe this is true, but rather a myth. Others may disagree with me, but I believe what actually happens is that you pick up more on girls being interested in you while you are in a relationship because you cannot act on it.

While single you are too busy either trying to score, or feeling bad for yourself because you can't score. Either way, you miss the opportunities that are right in front of your eyes.

While in a relationship, you're mind becomes more clear since you are not looking for anything.

Of course, whether you're in a relationship or single, if exude an air of confidence and self-contained contentment, you will be more attractive.

Don't think there was a shock either way. I will say that one mistake I've made is getting out of a relationship where I loved the girl very much, and started having sex almost immediately with other girls, like back in the day when I was single.

I didn't realize that I needed to give myself time to heal and recover, and I paid a price for that mistake.

That being said, this particular relationship was the exception. In all other relationships, scoring with other women after the relationship was over was the better move.

Yes, but I won't do it again. One person will always suffer, usually her, which makes me feel even worse (if I cared enough about the girl to be in a relationship with her, then I still care enough for her to wish her the best in life. And if I didn't care enough about her, then I definitely don't have any interest in sex with her in the future.)

Social settings, friends, activities, etc. Met plenty of girls at clubs and bars, but none became an LTR.

I don't know if this statement is accurate. After the first time, I always know where things stand. Either she's into me much more, or less than before.

If the girl was already interested in an LTR, then she will become even more attached after the first time. If she was not interested in an LTR, then she will become less attached after the first time.

BEST

Having a best friend that you can also have sex with. It's like having the best of the AFC and DJ world.

WORST

I lose myself. I have very clear expectations of girls, and have little patience for their nagging, so that's not an issue for me. But somehow, I always manage to lose myself in the relationship.

Perhaps that means I have more to learn, or perhaps it means I have not yet met the right woman for me... time will tell.

MotU

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
In my last LTR, for 3 years until she got pregnant. Of course we were wild and doing a lot of drugs and partying.

AlmostThere! said:
As I was DJing and MCing at clubs always had girls interested in my last LTR. Before that, yes, once women found out I had a girl they would always give me attention. I rarely paid it any mind though.

AlmostThere! said:
Me and my last LTR had sex for about half a year after we broke up twice, sometimes 3 times a month until she found a new boyfriend.

AlmostThere! said:
Only my last one. She would. She wanted me back.

AlmostThere! said:
Friends of friends, social circle. College campus events.

AlmostThere! said:
I have no idea as I never kept up. All I knew is one day I wanted her around and didn't want to chase after other girls. Probably had been having sex with them for a couple of months and one day they either asked if they were my girlfriend or I introduced them to someone as my girlfriend and they had a shocked look on their face. Never asked a girl to be my girl.

AlmostThere! said:
I'm sure all of that's been covered. Companionship, someone to talk to, downside....companionship...someone who won't stop talking. :p