Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's in your wardrobe?

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
My wardrobe mainly consists of:
Lacoste
Polo by Ralph Lauren
Polo Sport
Polo Jeans

I have other stuff (few GAP shirts, some Nautica Banana Repub etc) but I mainly wear the above. I try my best not to purchase anything at retail price, and I manage to get things when they're new for under retail. I also wear alot of sneakers since I'm still in high school (Adidas old skool such as Adidas Forum Lo and Adidas Proshell) and Nikes (Jordans, AF1s, Dunks, Air Max). I tend to wear sneakers that you can not find too easily (colorways of the Air Force 1 exclusive to JD Sports in UK for example) around my neck of the woods in Maryland, USA. Of course I have plenty of pairs to rotate (i rarely wear same pair day after day) and keep em clean, and the ladies definitely do notice. I always get a comment on my sneaker collection and such.

I have my lil "trademark" so to speak (exclusive fresh sneakers)...get something about u that always brings u to thought in a girl's mind

You don't necessarily have to go brand name all the way, just keep the stuff simple and clean. A fresh clean tee from Footlocker looks MUCH better than a raggedy worn unkept Le Tigre polo (not like many of the chicks will know the stature of that brand anyways)..don't get the shirts with the logo plastered ALL OVER across the front...tacky..keep it nice and simple, small logo isn't bad