"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What's in a name?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Just out of curiosity, I'm curious if I'm doing myself an injustice by pretending not to know the names of these girls that I meet at the pub. I card them frequently, and for the most part I can even remember their birthdays as well.

Every now and then, I toss them a bone and remember their name. Yesterday, I got a name correct and the girl just about knocked me over trying to hug me.

Another girl, I kept getting her name wrong (not on purpose)and she was all over me. As soon as I got it right, she just turned cold on me.

Any thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I've noticed that if you remember eg the name and especially if you remember an extra detail like something she wore, her birth date etc it'll make her really intrigued/happy especially if it's an "important" detail or something physical like her hair.

Several times I've met girls after meeting them earlier and I'll like stroke her hair and eg move some of it and smile and say "oh thats sexy, just like when I first met you" or simular. This will charm girls alot, atleast it has for me.

Another fun thing is if you remember their name and they don't remember yours they'll most likely ask you your name, then you can just throw out a "That's for me to know and you to find out ;)" or something simular, make her work just a tad for it. Always a funny thing todo =)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
When somebody you just met remembers your name a week later that tells you that they were thinking about you - especially if you are a bouncer and see hundreds of girls a week and yet you stiill rememered her name - singling them out makes them feel special from the rest of the bunch.

However, if you tend to remember every girls name that you encounter then they see this as superficial or you are just doing it because its' your job and not because you are not necessarily interested in just them - this is how that one girl probably took it and saw you as disingenuine because you only made the effort to remember her name because you wanted to get it right and not because you were interested in her or that she had some 'special' characteristic that made her stand out from the rest
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Newsflash: Girls like to know the bouncers, because generally bouncers are sackless pricks who get off on the fact they manage the cue of a line....You can wield this power however you want, feel free to be more of a prick....No reason for your colleagues to be having all the fun...
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Sackless prick? That's quite a way with words. I'm laughing my cheese off right now. :D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top