Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's in a name?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, I'm curious if I'm doing myself an injustice by pretending not to know the names of these girls that I meet at the pub. I card them frequently, and for the most part I can even remember their birthdays as well.

Every now and then, I toss them a bone and remember their name. Yesterday, I got a name correct and the girl just about knocked me over trying to hug me.

Another girl, I kept getting her name wrong (not on purpose)and she was all over me. As soon as I got it right, she just turned cold on me.

Any thoughts?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that if you remember eg the name and especially if you remember an extra detail like something she wore, her birth date etc it'll make her really intrigued/happy especially if it's an "important" detail or something physical like her hair.

Several times I've met girls after meeting them earlier and I'll like stroke her hair and eg move some of it and smile and say "oh thats sexy, just like when I first met you" or simular. This will charm girls alot, atleast it has for me.

Another fun thing is if you remember their name and they don't remember yours they'll most likely ask you your name, then you can just throw out a "That's for me to know and you to find out ;)" or something simular, make her work just a tad for it. Always a funny thing todo =)

Reaction score
When somebody you just met remembers your name a week later that tells you that they were thinking about you - especially if you are a bouncer and see hundreds of girls a week and yet you stiill rememered her name - singling them out makes them feel special from the rest of the bunch.

However, if you tend to remember every girls name that you encounter then they see this as superficial or you are just doing it because its' your job and not because you are not necessarily interested in just them - this is how that one girl probably took it and saw you as disingenuine because you only made the effort to remember her name because you wanted to get it right and not because you were interested in her or that she had some 'special' characteristic that made her stand out from the rest

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newsflash: Girls like to know the bouncers, because generally bouncers are sackless pricks who get off on the fact they manage the cue of a line....You can wield this power however you want, feel free to be more of a prick....No reason for your colleagues to be having all the fun...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sackless prick? That's quite a way with words. I'm laughing my cheese off right now. :D