"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What's Her Interest Level? Confused.

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
By the way as an update, I ended up sealing the deal with this chick.

We had a park stroll one night with some ice cream and I then invited her over to my apartment after, and we just f'cked a couple of times.

But she seems a bit aloof still, so maybe the IL is not fully there yet. Who knows.
If a month goes by and you still feel like you are chasing this girl then I would drop. You might not be the person she truly wants right now, but you were the best she could swing at the moment.
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,142
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, you got needy. Then Tyrone hit her up. Hiroshi followed suit.

Blueballs is not a good feeling.

If you have to question a woman's interest or you're confused about it, she's not interested or has lukewarm interest. FAIAP it's low interest and should be taken as a sign to move on. Otherwise she'll keep you around as a beta orbiter or provider without box. And she'll gladly accept you as a social media follower and pic liker.

Be an orbiter or be off the grid for her. Make a good decision. (Hint, choose the latter). She's focused on which position Tyrone will destroy her bootyhole so Hiroshi can film it, get his dik sucked, and it gets posted to her onlyfans. She wants to get those subscribers up for her birthday next month...after eyeing that new Chanel purse and dress. Her Burger King check won't purchase Chanel, I garon-tee!

Case closed. Move on to a new prospect, she already did!
 
Top