Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's Her Interest Level? Confused.

Reaction score
By the way as an update, I ended up sealing the deal with this chick.

We had a park stroll one night with some ice cream and I then invited her over to my apartment after, and we just f'cked a couple of times.

But she seems a bit aloof still, so maybe the IL is not fully there yet. Who knows.
If a month goes by and you still feel like you are chasing this girl then I would drop. You might not be the person she truly wants right now, but you were the best she could swing at the moment.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, you got needy. Then Tyrone hit her up. Hiroshi followed suit.

Blueballs is not a good feeling.

If you have to question a woman's interest or you're confused about it, she's not interested or has lukewarm interest. FAIAP it's low interest and should be taken as a sign to move on. Otherwise she'll keep you around as a beta orbiter or provider without box. And she'll gladly accept you as a social media follower and pic liker.

Be an orbiter or be off the grid for her. Make a good decision. (Hint, choose the latter). She's focused on which position Tyrone will destroy her bootyhole so Hiroshi can film it, get his dik sucked, and it gets posted to her onlyfans. She wants to get those subscribers up for her birthday next month...after eyeing that new Chanel purse and dress. Her Burger King check won't purchase Chanel, I garon-tee!

Case closed. Move on to a new prospect, she already did!