Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's happened to this place??

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
In the US, It would only be silly to a person who is a misandrist or in the legion of white-knight douchebaggery.
Yeah 'cause that totally describes me.

In my experience, I have seen plenty of men get raped by the system in NY. Somehow I bet that California is not any different.
I can't wait to hear about your extensive experience, my 30 year old friend.

What metric exactly are you measuring to determine what is "even"? You really suggest that men are not considered "wallets" to family courts?
Here's a wakeup call for you, pal. In my decade as a lawyer I've realized that ALL COURTS consider EVERYONE to be "wallets." The family court has, at the very bottom, only one desire: to make sure the state doesn't pay for dumbass's kids. That's it. I'll repeat that one. The court has one goal, and that's to make sure that the government finds someone other than itself to pay for all the expensive children running around. It doesn't care who, or how. If you have any money and can in any way be connected to a child, the court will try to make you pay for the child. It doesn't care if you're a man, a woman, or a horse. If you have money, and can be in any way legally connected to any kid crapping his pants anywhere in the country, the court will hunt you down and try to wring as much money from you as possible.

That's the system, my boy. Deal with it.