Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats best

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the best fregan acne wash? And what other stuff do u use or do to get rid of this stuff?

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can afford it, get the ProActiv face treatment kit. This is of course if you have mild to moderate acne. Do this treatment for 6 weeks and you will most likely see a dramatic improvement. If you have worse acne, go to a dermatologist and get on Accutane. I did this when I was 17 and I never even get so much as a tiny pimple anymore. It flushes out your pores so you will get a lot worse before you get better. I looked like a mogul run on a ski slope for the first month or so.

Check it out.

TomN

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to go to the Derm, I suggest trying another alternative to Accutane right off. None of those over the counter cures seemed to work with me, so I went to the Derm and was put on Clindamycin Phosphate creme, Benzoyl Peroxide creme, and 500MG of Ampicillin, and antibiotic. This is working great for me, and my face really seems to be clearing up. Accutane has many side effects, plus you have to have regular bloodtests to stay on it, so it can get pretty annoying. It will, on the other hand, clear you up for sure. So take your pick between the two, I still suggest holding on the Accutane and trying alternative means right off though.