What's about this Playher man

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
GotED? said:
Damn Mike32ct, you just made me SH!T in my pants mentioning Burroughs.

Now that was one mean scary muthaphuka!! :crazy:
I sensed a warm playfulness in Burroughs rants. I found it strangely endearing and funny at times. We exchanged a few PMs too.

PHMs posts, while decent, had this arrogant, know it all, "This is the ONLY post you need to read" sort of vibe.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RagingBalls said:
Forgive my curiosity amigos. I 've heard his name mentioned a lot of times on this site, much like pook and anti-dump. Does this guy knows the true ways of being a DJ or has he given advices and inputs that truly makes sense?

I also observed that some veteran members admires him while some thinks he's a joke.

I think if a person was being talked about here like pook, anti-dump,espi, collossus, r. tomassi danger, backbreaker, atom smasher, maximus etc, then he could've contributed something great to the site, either by advices or wisdom given etc.
Please do not put Pook and PHM in the same sentence. PHM was BANNED unlike Pook. PHM was a troll among other things…he had narcissistic personality disorder and wasn't successful with women.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Please do not put Pook and PHM in the same sentence. PHM was BANNED unlike Pook. PHM was a troll among other things…he had narcissistic personality disorder and wasn't successful with women.

Jaylan said:
Lol this.

I can't believe he was mentioned in the same breath as pook...let alone atom, backbreaker, or colossus. He was far from a prolific poster and will soon be forgotten like bitter trolls should be.
LOL, you guys are acting like a bunch of underage kids. I said being "mentioned" and "talked about" because that's what my post is about.

Now, that made me curious more about the fella, sorry for being blunt when i say he did hit a nerve on you guys that's why i can smell bitterness and crybabies in you the way you reacted . Now i'll second PHM in saying...that's being a beta faggot indeed :D

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RagingBalls said:
LOL, you guys are acting like a bunch of underage kids. I said being "mentioned" and "talked about" because that's what my post is about.

Now, that made me curious more about the fella, sorry for being blunt when i say he did hit a nerve on you guys that's why i can smell bitterness and crybabies in you the way you reacted . Now i'll second PHM in saying...that's being a beta faggot indeed :D
You don't see me blasting backbreaker or Maximus do you? They disagree with me all the time but I still respect them. PHM was just flat out wrong in everything and only listened to his yes men.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RagingBalls said:

I feel no bitterness regarding an outcast troll whos no longer allowed to post here. Go ahead and channel that failure all you want, it only highlights your own childishness. The dude never deserved the pedestal some put him on. He was a huge KJ, and its clear to many of us with dating experience that the dude didnt succeed with women, hence his negative demeanor.

Id much rather listen to the likes of Solomon, who has provided good field reports (with proof) and examples of what works out in the field. Or the likes of zekko, an older gent with wisdom that is of much benefit to young blokes such as myself. Men like that are of more value to this board than a PHM could ever be.

Serenity

Reaction score
Although the guy had some good points, the way he expressed them were counter-productive. He had the power to amass a following, luckily I didn't get fooled. We are not here to learn being followers.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is he blocked man, hes the one that reminded us to not trust girls and just enjoy on YOUR terms, I liked him.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Why PlayHer Man Banned

TheGambino said:
Why is he blocked man, hes the one that reminded us to not trust girls and just enjoy on YOUR terms, I liked him.
There was a paradigm shift in the overall philosophy at SoSuave.com and the tone of PHM's rhetoric was diametrically opposed with the more "sensitive," "kinder," and "gentler," approach that powers at be at So Suave deemed would be more conducive to getting and retaining current and future revenue.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Why is he blocked man, hes the one that reminded us to not trust girls and just enjoy on YOUR terms, I liked him
Right, because no one on SoSuave ever expresses THAT opinion, lol. :rolleyes:

Grewd said:
Although the guy had some good points, the way he expressed them were counter-productive. He had the power to amass a following, luckily I didn't get fooled. We are not here to learn being followers.
Right, we're supposed to be leaders (alphas). The problem with PHM was that he wanted followers. He could make some good points, but was sometimes too extreme. If you ever disagreed with anything that he said, his response would be to twist everything you said into something completely unrecognizeable, and insult you with his fourth grade level insults. He couldn't handle anyone disagreeing with him, and was very disrespectful to anyone who didn't tongue his @ss and fall into lock step with him.

I don't agree with everything Pook said, but I NEVER saw Pook being disrespectful to another poster.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He spoke a lot of truth, but he got roped into a lot of stupid arguments and name-calling. As zekko said, his ideas were not revolutionary around here, but the shock value of his language was divisive.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
PHM changed a lot of people for the better on here. He was no nonsense, straightforward type of poster.

He was banned because the mods didn't like the language he was using and he didn't follow the rules. Essentially meaning the mods could care less care if sosuave helps people, as long as it brings in money from the ads to keep keep their pockets fat, they are happy. :nono:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another
circlejerk
wooooooooooooooooooo

we still doing these threads?

u guys ghey?

its okay to be ghey

woooo circlejerk. someone get in the middle. we can write a field report about this circle jerk too:

Vice said:
lay report: today i logged on sosuave. replied in a circlejerk post. jerked off. ate pizza drank rockstar.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
I'm sure gaylan whined and whined and cried like a little b!tch to the mods.
This ^^ By admission it was predominantly gaylan and few other chicks incog/manginas who continually spammed the "Report Bad Post" and cried to the mods over PHM's use of "beta faggot". We can't be all that "red pill" if all it takes is half a dozen fainting goats to do you in here now.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot this Vice kid also had a hard-on for PHM almost as much as gaylan.

B

BeDJ

( . )( . ) said:
This ^^ By admission it was predominantly gaylan and few other chicks incog/manginas who continually spammed the "Report Bad Post" and cried to the mods over PHM's use of "beta faggot". We can't be all that "red pill" if all it takes is half a dozen fainting goats to do you in here now.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot this Vice kid also had a hard-on for PHM almost as much as gaylan.
Post Reported.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Im sorry that you miss sucking PHM's meat-stick so much. It must be hard for you now that your alpha is gone and that you can no longer be his "beta faggot".

Im sorry bro.:(

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Im sorry that you miss sucking PHM's meat-stick so much. It must be hard for you now that your alpha is gone and that you can no longer be his "beta faggot".

Im sorry bro.:(
Badass.

A big difference from when you were crying to the mods over PHM posts. "Not PC enough, he said the meany words :cry:"