Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's a man to do???

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last year was New Year's eve, and two girls invited my buddy and I to spend the night at their house. We decided to do so, we figured we'd have tons of fun.

So the girl whose house we were staying at is probably my best friend, and neither of us had drank anything the entire night, so we decided to lay down and watch a movie after everyone left their house. So my best friend (the girl) and I sit next to each other, and she pulls out a blanket saying that she's cold. I didn't mind, I figured she really was. But as the movie was going on, she started kissing me and really physically flirting with me (stroking my hair, softly chewing on my ears, holding my hand), and I kinda liked it so I went along with it.

After a while, she told me that she wanted us to go upstairs (to her room) so that she and I can sleep together. She only said sleep, and I'm not sure what exactly she meant. I said that we better not, out of courtesy for the other two, who were doing the same thing we were. As the night progressed, the kino got heavier, up to the point where my hand was under her shirt to warm her up. So we basically just spent the entire night doing everything but, and she ended up falling asleep in my arms with me.

Now, my question is, should I go for it and respond to her hitting on me, or should I just not say anything.

She is the best friend I have, and I don't wanna jeopardize our friendship over something like that.

So, what would you guys do?????

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to your answers.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm..... a little dilemma. Has your friendship been leading up to this? Has there been increased talking, kino, flirting, etc., leading up to this? Do you know if she had anything to drink that day before you came over?

I'd say proceed cautiously. Talk to her a little bit, and discern what she wants. Take into account that it was New Years (a romantic time); many girls feel lonely and are vulnerable at this time.

A lot of times the relationship doesn't work out and you end up losing a friend. (This sorta happened to me once.) If you like her enough, take a chance. Better to do so than to regret not doing so later on.

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, our friendship has indeed been leading up to this. During this winter break, I spent a lot of time with her alone, and I spent many nights at her house just talking and flirting until 3 am or later.

We never even had hugged before a few weeks ago, and after a few nights alone with her she has been all over me when I'm with her alone. She is always hugging me, putting her arm around me, stroking my hair, leaning on my shoulder etc....

So I don't know whether or not I should go for it the next time we are alone in a situation like the one I named above. (Tomorrow around this time)

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you for sure, and if you like her, then go for it. She won't turn you down.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dude fucc yeah. Who cares about friendship when prime punanja is all up in your face!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has already put you as a sexual being in her mind. It is too late for your friendship. Do her.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has already put you as a sexual being in her mind. It is too late for your friendship. Do her.
**** man, that must be hard to hear...life's a *****. I'm sorry for your loss:rolleyes: ;) :p .

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
God Damn

Before I had a chance to do anything, she left town for the rest of the week. She called me up late on friday, crying, telling me that her granpda had died and that she'd be in Pitt, PA for the rest of the week.

Now I'm even more hesitant, even though her signals were impossible to ignore or misunderstand, I'll have to wait until she gets over it to make a fvcking move.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hesitation --> Masturbation. You should have had sex with her right then.

Don't wait too long for her to get over her grandpa, or the spark might just die again.

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
God Damn Game, you're right

But it's too late now. She's already in PA and she won't be coming back until sunday. When she does come back, I'll invite her to hang out together after everyone else goes home, and see how that goes.

I hope the spark does not die, I'd love to take it to the next level with this girl.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,

If it was me, i woulda let her get it.

I mean she initiated all of that stuff,

so she had it coming to her:cool:

If you wanted to bonk her you should have!

Sounds like she sure did!

Also don't expect sexual interest again from a girl ever again if
you pass up a chance to do her.

That way, you won't be dissapointed, and if(or when) she finally comes around you can just go with the flow.:)

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a misconception that having a relationship will automatically ruin a friendship - having a solid friendship can actually make a great foundation for a mature LTR, since the communication is already there and there's really no playing games leading up to it.

You made a mature, realistic decision, although you may have passed up the poon. It's quite common for friends to mess around one night then talk about what they want going on with each other the next day, so just wait until she cools off from her grandpa.

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't use DJ stuff around her at all, I figured that I didn't need to impress her since she was my friend, so I was just being my good old self.

And I wouldn't call myself extremely popular, but people do like me and I am friends with a variety of people for several reasons:

I am in honors classes, which puts me among the smarter kids

I play soccer, so that lets me get to know the "jocks"

Played football freshman year, so I know a ton of those guys

I party, gamble, drink, and smoke, so that gets me with that crowd

So the reason I think she likes me is that she knows me pretty damn well, and the fact that I'm pretty well rounded ( I think ) is a plus

So we'll see how it turns out Kraken, your statements do make a ton of sense.

I'll post back when I talk to her, or when somebody responds, whichever happens first.