"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Whats a good transition???

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
DAMN!! In the past 2 months, I have went clubbing.

I found a cool technique that I cant seem to expand on.

What I do, is , as a girl is walking by, I sort of block them (not like a football offensive or anything) just enough so that they have to stop, then say anything that pops up in my head , in a wacky/overly friendly Ashton Kutchner type of voice, I say"Hey Gorgeous!!"

"Hey YOUUU!"

But I do it in a way like I know them,

well the past 2 months, 4 women , just stopped, kissed me on the lips, then just kept walking

WTF!!???

How do I transition this from the kiss, to meeting them and talking to them??

I dont want to hound them down because that would seem weird, eh?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
What I do, is , as a girl is walking by, I sort of block them (not like a football offensive or anything) just enough so that they have to stop, then say anything that pops up in my head , in a wacky/overly friendly Ashton Kutchner type of voice, I say"Hey Gorgeous!!"

Personally I don't hit on moving targets. The chicks have somewhere to go. They might really like you, but are busting to go to the toilet. They might be pre-occupied with finding their friends, or they are leaving.

Bottom line is that they have somewhere to get to, and YOU are stopping them from getting there.

My suggestion to you is to hit on stationary sets instead.

well the past 2 months, 4 women , just stopped, kissed me on the lips, then just kept walking

WTF!!???


They do that to get rid of you. Shock and awe. Kind of like giving a guy a fake number to get rid of him.

How do I transition this from the kiss, to meeting them and talking to them??

Find them later on, and tell them what a bad kisser she is.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
does that make sense on ANY level?

Since when do girls kiss guys to get rid of them?

I think its pretty bold for women to take that big step and just kiss a stranger on the lips

I mean for crying out loud, you have guys on here posting "WHen/How should I kiss her??"

I may be wrong, but some random girl kissing you is DEFINITELY a sign of Interest

and its not like I block there path so they cant get away or anything

and to boot, this has happened to me 4 times in the 8 times I have gone out
 

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
does that make sense on ANY level?

yeah


I may be wrong, but some random girl kissing you is DEFINITELY a sign of Interest


I think you're wrong. If she's totally random then how in the world can she have a chance to be interested in you?

More likely than not they're doing that because making you nuts is a nice power play and ego stroke for them (which is what most club girls are after). Apparently, it works like a charm for them with you.

You could always try talking to them, but If they were really interested, they probably wouldn't run away so quick.
 
Top