"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

what's a good Sunday evening date?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I need a good idea for a date this evening. It's the 3rd time I'm taking this girl out and I think I'm kind of in her bad books since I cancelled our Friday night date to hang out with a bunch of my friends who I hadn't seen in quite some time. What do you recommend?

M.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Newport Beach
Sushi. Perfect casual date for a sunday evening. You've already been on an action date or two. Take her out to a decent dinner and have a few drinks. Good atmosphere + god company = good sex?
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
How about if we just go shoot some pool and get some drinks? Is that ok for a 3rd date? We've both had pretty hard partying weekends(I personally still don't have much of an appetite), so it'd be cool to just chill out and maybe listen to some music. That any good?

M.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Sure, that sounds nice. Take her to eat and then to someplace fun, and if she's bad in pool... You know your job :D
 
Top