“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

whats a good girft for a 3 month relation ship

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Three months is actually a bit early to be giving anniversary gifts. It seems that you have to make it past the six month mark to accurately determine if the relationship is viable. Wait it out, hopefully you haven't mentioned anything about a three month anniversary to your gf.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Dayr0n
yeah but i know she is gonna givme one she gave me one last month
Sounds like she's an AFC :p . Are you going to let her make you into one?

I suggest giving her a few kind words if she gives you one. "Thank you! You are so thoughtful, that's why I like you so much." Be genuinely appreciative of her thoughtfulness.

But still, don't go overboard. What this will do is show you whether she is hung up on receiving gifts or not. It will come out by the six month mark, trust me.

If she doesn't show signs of looking for material things to prove your affection by the six month mark, go ahead and give her something simple like a pendant or bracelet. Again don't go overboard!. She should be VERY appreciative that you gave her something since you aren't to give a present for every little thing or just because someone gives you one.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Short Answer: NOTHING!

In all seriousness, since you're 18, I assume you're in high school. Let me tell you something I learned; high school relationships are idiotic. I just came out of an exhaustively long relationship, and I have nothing to show for it. The girl was incredibly overbearing, and continues to be, though I have made it clear that I do not wish her to be.

High school girls are incredibly idealistic in their view of relationships; everything is a fairy tale to them. This girl is attempting to live out a fairy tale; if you reciprocate by giving her a gift for something as stupid as a three month anniversary, it will only go downhill. I guarantee it.

Whle this may seem cynical, I speak from my personal experience. If she becomes hurt because you didn't give her anything, then she is not a person worth dating long term. In fact, I would recommend forgetting the whole LTR thing for now; have fun, mess around. You don't wanna be stuck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sephiroth

New Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
What the hell is a 3 month anniversary? First off, it's only 3 months. Secondly, there's no logic behind the time period. What are you going to do, buy her quarter-annual anniversary presents? 6 months at the least, 1 year definitely. For now, don't do anything. Don't be silly.
 
Top