Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Zodiac signs have you dated/your opinion on them

iasigelyn

Reaction score
I dated Taurus and Capricorn. These are my exes. Taurus is too complicated a zodiac sign. He's very stubborn and likes to control everything. If he has an idea, he executes it. Capricorn is duplicitous and mawkish. I was disgusted by these character traits. My current partner is Aquarius. I'm comfortable with him, but he's very jealous. But you can get used to it. I believe in zodiac compatibility. I remember the character traits of the signs individually. But I really believe in the power of numbers. I'd never have thought that my strength number would be 1122 angel number. This is the number at which I feel on top of the world.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the Israelites were about to enter the Promised Land of Canaan, God warned them not to practice astrology like the pagans of Babylon

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geminis love to talk, they are a lot of fun, they love gossip and ask a LOT of questions!!. Two Geminis have asked me to guess their star sign...they were both geniunley amazed when I guessed right. One of them nearly fell in love with me on the spot. It was easy for me though...I knew straight away..be cause they never stopped asking questions and they talked a lot.

Cancers can be in their shell. Scared to come out sometimes.

Virgos are lovely people. They don't miss a trick though. If you're wearing jeans and have a boil on your ass, a Virgo will notice it.

Caps are good people. Very ambitious.

Scorpios are fierce. They can be cool, but if you mess them around, be prepared to be stung.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geminis love to talk, they are a lot of fun, they love gossip and ask a LOT of questions!!. Two Geminis have asked me to guess their star sign...they were both geniunley amazed when I guessed right. One of them nearly fell in love with me on the spot. It was easy for me though...I knew straight away..be cause they never stopped asking questions and they talked a lot.

Cancers can be in their shell. Scared to come out sometimes.

Virgos are lovely people. They don't miss a trick though. If you're wearing jeans and have a boil on your ass, a Virgo will notice it.

Caps are good people. Very ambitious.

Scorpios are fierce. They can be cool, but if you mess them around, be prepared to be stung.
I think the Scorpio thing is more bark than bite, they just get angry and then self-destruct if you do them wrong. However, Taurus and Leos are scary when pissed off. Scariest of them all though? Aquarius. Aquas are the ones who can fool everyone into thinking they are the good guys and then secretly do you dirty in the most savage ways.

Cancers are jealous AF.

As for us Virgos, we are just really insecure people.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I have attracted far more Leo's and Virgo's than anything else.