Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What your ideal LTR looks like?

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most probably you have several plates spinning and you were gaming on and off for several years now.

Now what kind of relationships with what kind of girl would make you get into monogamous LTR?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One where she isn't expecting a ring, a house, moving in together, or children. Regular sex. That's difficult to find.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
One where we vibe together and have similar goals in life.
I need to actually enjoy beingwith her and vice versa for it to work long term

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
One where she isn't expecting a ring, a house, moving in together, or children. Regular sex. That's difficult to find.
My experience shows that if you date younger chicks who are focused on their careers you can get that easily.

Reaction score
1). Makes me competitive in life not tries to compete with me

2). Feminine

3). Mature

4). Mentally healthy

5). Might coincide with 1 but not a bum

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What drew me into my current LTR was that she was equal parts serious and cautious ("challenge"). Physical progress was slow and gradual, but she did 100% of the calling and initiating (called me every day). Props to her for understanding how to negotiate.

She is submissive, outstanding in the kitchen, a 7/10 on the HB scale, healthy weight yet is still in the gym 3 times a week on my workout plan, always acts and carries herself as a lady, and doesn't hang out with single women or any men in our age group.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ideal LTR has ME being non-monogamous but HER being monogamous. I know, but I can dream. :p
if your attractive enough, she won't cheat (be monogamous) and look the other way while you cheat. just don't be obvious about it.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ideal LTR has ME being non-monogamous but HER being monogamous. I know, but I can dream. :p
This isn't as uncommon as you may believe. My LTR may be headed there soon because I was honest with her in telling her that I do not think I can be sexually monogamous with just one Woman. We had a long talk about this and she's beginning to understand where I'm coming from. Women greatly value a Man's non-sexual time, attention and companionship (ARC terms).

Let's say your girl found out that you had sex with another Woman (basically cheated) she will wonder if you love the other girl, if the other girl is more desirable than her, if the other girl makes you more happy, etc. These things have less to do with sex and more about bonding and a "connection". Of course she will still be upset that you had sex with another girl but she will wonder if you want to leave her for the other girl.

The key is to be brutally honest about this and crush that fantasy that a Man can stay happily sexually monogamous for the long haul. If a Man doesn't bring this up honestly, the Woman is going to think that you don't desire ANY other Woman on the planet, which is incredibly unrealistic IMO.

You'd also be VERY surprised that a lot of Women actually get off thinking about their Man fvcking another Woman but they will never admit that because it's a contradiction to what her pvssy is saying (Wetness) and what her mind/emotions are saying (Jealousy/anger/possessiveness).

Women WILL share an Alpha Male if she feel's he wont leave her for another.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't as uncommon as you may believe. My LTR may be headed there soon because I was honest with her in telling her that I do not think I can be sexually monogamous with just one Woman. We had a long talk about this and she's beginning to understand where I'm coming from. Women greatly value a Man's non-sexual time, attention and companionship (ARC terms).

Let's say your girl found out that you had sex with another Woman (basically cheated) she will wonder if you love the other girl, if the other girl is more desirable than her, if the other girl makes you more happy, etc. These things have less to do with sex and more about bonding and a "connection". Of course she will still be upset that you had sex with another girl but she will wonder if you want to leave her for the other girl.

The key is to be brutally honest about this and crush that fantasy that a Man can stay happily sexually monogamous for the long haul. If a Man doesn't bring this up honestly, the Woman is going to think that you don't desire ANY other Woman on the planet, which is incredibly unrealistic IMO.

You'd also be VERY surprised that a lot of Women actually get off thinking about their Man fvcking another Woman but they will never admit that because it's a contradiction to what her pvssy is saying (Wetness) and what her mind/emotions are saying (Jealousy/anger/possessiveness).

Women WILL share an Alpha Male if she feel's he wont leave her for another.
Cool man that sounds like exactly what I want for myself. How do you accomplish this? I’ve noticed it becomes an issue and the girl either wants other partners herself or wants you to commit to monogamy with her. Not experienced your scenario except with my low level fwbs that I don’t find that attractive anyhow

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man that sounds like exactly what I want for myself. How do you accomplish this? I’ve noticed it becomes an issue and the girl either wants other partners herself or wants you to commit to monogamy with her. Not experienced your scenario except with my low level fwbs that I don’t find that attractive anyhow
It all starts with brutal honesty with how you feel about your desires. Yes, there will be Women who say that they aren't happy with that but the thing is that being really honest about it as appose to cheating/lying is what causes Women to respect you more and consider it. If you desire sexual variety, then you have to explain that.

The thing about this type of "arrangement" is that Women automatically think that you will go out and just start fvcking everyone which is not true. You have to let her know that if you're sexually interested in another Woman, you have to tell your GF/Wife that upfront because she doesn't want to feel "left out" or feel "deceived" or feel you're being "sneaky". Women want to feel secure that you wont stray from the relationship so they want to feel secure that they can fully trust you.

Some Women even select a friend from their friends group that they trust and feel comfortable with to share you with. The caveat here is that some, not all, but for sure some... They will want the same privileges such as being able to have sex with another Man however, it cannot be a secret. She must be upfront and honest with you about everything. The thing is that Men do not like to share their Women but Women are likely to feel OK with sharing a Man, specifically an Alpha Man (Male).

Also, What I mentioned in my second paragraph above, even if your GF/Wife is OK with you having casual sex with another Women once in a while, it STILL wont be as easy because let's say you meet another girl at the gym/grocery store/bar/park...whatever... the OTHER Woman has to be informed that you have a GF/Wife already and she must agree to that arrangement as well. Pretty much letting her know that things will never go further than just casual sex because you already have a main Woman. As you can see, things aren't as simple as it appears on the outside.

You may also have to deal with your GF/Wife potentially dealing with her other friends telling her "OMG you let your boyfriend/husband have sex with other Women!? Are you OK? is he abusive to you and manipulated into this!?? this is not right!! you need to leave this Man!!" - Making your Woman feel bad about herself. This is why things should be kept private with you and your GF/Wife.

I could go on with this subject but Im too lazy to type more lol. Overall Women want a fantasy of a good boy that his peepee gets hard for only her aside from the hundreds of millions of beautiful Women out in the world. Very unrealistic. If they had to choose, a Man who is upfront honest about his desires vs. a Man who sneaks behind her back and lies to her..... They prefer the brutal truth instead.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most probably you have several plates spinning and you were gaming on and off for several years now.

Now what kind of relationships with what kind of girl would make you get into monogamous LTR?
60 inch ass
works at home for me
does my laundry
washes my dishes
homebody
antisocial /introvert
great head
constantly wet pvssy
thinks im god

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all starts with brutal honesty with how you feel about your desires. Yes, there will be Women who say that they aren't happy with that but the thing is that being really honest about it as appose to cheating/lying is what causes Women to respect you more and consider it. If you desire sexual variety, then you have to explain that.

The thing about this type of "arrangement" is that Women automatically think that you will go out and just start fvcking everyone which is not true. You have to let her know that if you're sexually interested in another Woman, you have to tell your GF/Wife that upfront because she doesn't want to feel "left out" or feel "deceived" or feel you're being "sneaky". Women want to feel secure that you wont stray from the relationship so they want to feel secure that they can fully trust you.

Some Women even select a friend from their friends group that they trust and feel comfortable with to share you with. The caveat here is that some, not all, but for sure some... They will want the same privileges such as being able to have sex with another Man however, it cannot be a secret. She must be upfront and honest with you about everything. The thing is that Men do not like to share their Women but Women are likely to feel OK with sharing a Man, specifically an Alpha Man (Male).

Also, What I mentioned in my second paragraph above, even if your GF/Wife is OK with you having casual sex with another Women once in a while, it STILL wont be as easy because let's say you meet another girl at the gym/grocery store/bar/park...whatever... the OTHER Woman has to be informed that you have a GF/Wife already and she must agree to that arrangement as well. Pretty much letting her know that things will never go further than just casual sex because you already have a main Woman. As you can see, things aren't as simple as it appears on the outside.

You may also have to deal with your GF/Wife potentially dealing with her other friends telling her "OMG you let your boyfriend/husband have sex with other Women!? Are you OK? is he abusive to you and manipulated into this!?? this is not right!! you need to leave this Man!!" - Making your Woman feel bad about herself. This is why things should be kept private with you and your GF/Wife.

I could go on with this subject but Im too lazy to type more lol. Overall Women want a fantasy of a good boy that his peepee gets hard for only her aside from the hundreds of millions of beautiful Women out in the world. Very unrealistic. If they had to choose, a Man who is upfront honest about his desires vs. a Man who sneaks behind her back and lies to her..... They prefer the brutal truth instead.
I appreciate the insight thank you. I am going the honest route but I do believe if I was a little more vague it would help get me more *****.