"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What you want - How to step into a relationship or not to.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Okay.

I don't want to bring up something everyone allready knows but I want to share something that has worked for me so far with Relationships.

When I want a relationship - doesn't have to be longterm - I call more than once a week. If not, I call only once ONLY ONCE a week. If she calls me I excuse myself and tell her I'm busy.

That also goes for seeing each other only once a week.

Women think you want them in a relationship manner when you call more than once... ITs like they have a mechanism to know when you are shooting for a relationship or not.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I forgot to include my signature which contains probably the best quotes I've come across that fit me - just never realized it was off.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
When a girl contacts you more than twice a week (call/email/IM) to see "how you're doing" - she wants to have some sort of relationship. Not sure if it's any truth to that. Yeah but I like your rule about calling just once a week, and I only do once a week AFTER the girl has called me once.
 
Top