Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you think of this kind of work?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How does this work compare to corporate work?

What he did there cost $125.

For latest iPhone prices are from 150 to 250.

In a day you can probably do 5 to 8 if there is work, if it's simple stuff like screen replacement or you got known solutions about 25 before your head starts to ache.

To setup the lab, firstly needed a store on ground level, I used to have mine of 5th floor, it's sht, other dudes take all your work you left with scraps. Not everybody can do this kind of work, so you might have 10 stores in your area and only 1 or less will be able to do something like this. Then tools, he has there about 10 grand worth of different sht, however he bought that over time, to start off basic stuff is needed, rework station, preheat, microscope, stencils and sht, about 2 grand worth including desks, but that's ghetto level.

U

user43770

Give it a go and report back. Otherwise, it's just another YouTube video, inn it?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, I'm thinking about it, I got most of the tools, I just need a microscope and a preheat and better power supply, plus an office on bottom level which is a real drag. Office alone where I'm at will run me about $700 per month without expenses on initial setup like furniture and some exterior advertisements.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Why not just work out of your apartment in the meantime ?

I was going to replace an iphone screen...watched youtube vid and realized there was NO WAY i was even going to attempt it. Took it to this lowkey cell repair store (not some corporate bs 150 dollars type crap) but to a place where he only charged me half that.

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn’t watch the video.

Mobile, buy a truck and set it up to do this work mobil. Advertising when and where you will be each day. Have five locations, one each work day of the week.

Billtx49

Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with specialty trade work if that’s what you like doing, but Brick & mortar overhead is a pain. I did it with retail for 28 years, but it’s a more difficult startup phase.

If you live in a close to area centered location and own a home, set your shop up there and put up a kickazz search oriented web page to get the business first over competitors.

My brother makes a fine living doing specialty trade work with a great web presence and via appointment out of his climate controlled and converted garage with this method. Writes that part of house off as a business expense for taxes also.…

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score