"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

what yOu guyz think.. am i in??

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
iight last night I called this girl and asked her if she would throw on some sweat pants and a jacket to come out to her front stoop so we could just talk.. this the first time I eva met her.. so we talked for about 45 minutes... and I had a very good conversation goin.. neva ran out of things to say and Looked her rite in the eye all the time.. I made her laugh and everytime went good... what you guyz think.. You guyz think that I did a good job...You think I can make her mines.. cause I feel i could.. thats my mentality cause I did make her laugh that is brakin the ice.. and we the a goodddddd conversation.. matter fact I had her talkin about stuff I neva asked her about lol.. so what Ya'll think..???or any advice for the next time I meet her or wanna take her out?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
let me get this straight. You called this girl, which you had never even met before, asked her to put on some clothes, come outside her house, and talk to you. She did, and then you preceded to talk to her for 45 minutes.

Wow I don't know if that was brilliant or just really weird. What made you do such a thing?


um about your question. If you had the balls to do that I don't think you need any advice on what to do next time time you see her. Probably more of that talking stuff.
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
lol

Is there any doubt in anyones mind that i don't have this girl yet... I yeaa. then what can i do to get this one....any advice would be great....
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Is this an attempt to get us to stroke your ego for you?

Who cares if you got her or not? Just make something happen before it's too late.

You had a great convo for 45 mins, congrats. Isn't that the minimum we look for? Chances are she is yours dude. You know what you're doing so why are you coming here to post about it while looking like a freaking 12 year old hitting puberty keeping your finger down when you type.

Maybe you're just happy it went so well, if so, congratulations man! As for any advice to bag her... just do what you've been doing but use kino until things heat up and you close the deal.

Lik
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Vigilante7
This place has REALLY gone downhill!
No it hasn't. It's picked up in the past months.
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
true you right

iight.. You are right. so i'm going to call her later and ask her If I can have her for myself sometime this week lol.. aiight guyz thanks
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I think that 'guyz' is spelled 'guys', but perhaps I'm wrong.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
I think that 'guyz' is spelled 'guys', but perhaps I'm wrong.
maybe there two different words :confused:
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
should I

I was kind of thinking about just calling this girl up next week... and just be like get dressed.. i wanna take you somewhere.. you think that it would be a good idea.. just to surprise her. I don't wanna be like any other guy. I wanna surpise her so i could have her thinking. so what You guys think??? any advice
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top