Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you expect from your relationship...?

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, what do you guys when a girl asks you "what do you expect from this relationship" or... "what do you expect from me as your girlfriend?"

im asking this question for people who are in relationships or are experienced. And please don't answer sex.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Its chickese garbage, disregard it. Thinking of a logical answer for her is a lesson in futility.

Play it off with something equally stupid or just answer with "Not sure, we'll see where it goes" or "I expect you to treat me like the King I am" (depending on if your frame is congruent)

The male brain doesnt cope well with these B.S anti-logic, "what if" grey area questions that chicks like to throw out so instead of sweating it and jumping into her reality make her come into yours.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick who can scratch good back when she's on the rag. They love that approach. :D

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
Hey, what do you guys when a girl asks you "what do you expect from this relationship" or... "what do you expect from me as your girlfriend?"

im asking this question for people who are in relationships or are experienced. And please don't answer sex.