Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What yall think?

n0body

Reaction score
I've been datin a chick for about 5 months now, and I'm startin to wonder what I should do. We dated a year ago and got into a deep relationship that ended after about 5 months we got what she called "too deep" for her to handly, and she felt like she was 'under pressure or some bs. Either way we broke off contact and it became akward when we were around each other and she dated a few other guys over the last year and I didn't cause I actually cared about this chick, unlike girls in the past. Eventually she realized that she never stopped caring about me and when she she came back, I went against my promise not to get involved so deep again, so we're back together. I just wanted to give yall a feel for the situation, point is now I care for her alot but a few other girls have been tryin to get wit me, and since my gf's busy we're not really spendin time with eachother anyways. What I'm askin is whether I should wait around and deny these other girls, and possibly havin my gf do the same thing she did last yr and break it off, or break it off wit her and take other oppertunities.

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must not care that much about your girlfriend if you're ready to drop her for these other chicks just because she's busy. o_O

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason why you should never get back with ex's. It is ALWAYS awkward. Especially since she broke up with you. Don't give me none of this bullshit about how she realized she never stopped having feelings for you. Don't use words, use actions. Her actions say nothing like that.

When you get back with an ex, it's like starting a new relationship. But starting under the terms that you will not progress without her consent takes all the fun of dating away. You are the man, you should be in control, if she can't handle you being confident in your decisions, then she shouldn't be able to handle you.

She is NOT as interested in you as you think she is.

Look, if she was interested in you like that, she'd be hopping on you like a bunny the second you entered the room. If you were suave and confident about it, you should be the guy she's always dreamed of but never thought she could get. You are not that man to her. Girls have rules, no doubt. But all girls will break those rules when they meet a guy they are truely genuwinely interested in.

You break it off. A relationship is nothing if you can't relate emotionally AND physically. You don't seem to be doing any, so the relationship is wasting your time. You need to move on, ignore her, quit talking to her, forget it all. You're just looking like a chump because she's holding the golden keys that the man should always have. She should enjoy everything you do to her. Neither of you are enjoying very much right now, so quit loligagging around. Get a move on.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NRM with the usual good advice.

Getting back with your ex is a big nono till the game becomes second nature to you.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question...

Unless you're responce is "I'm uselessly pvssy-whipped," why would you get back together with a girl who doesn't want to get into a relationship except for the most basic of activities? i.e. "I have a BF."

HS is way too insane to waste on people that don't really show any sort of effort into the lives they come in contact with. If this girl only says she cares and doesn't show she cares, ditch her. The other girls, who might not be LTR material (hell, its high school) are still good stepping-stools to the grounds of "real, serious relationships." You might not get a lot more than a one-night-stand, but even that will teach you more about matured women than any prude HS chick will.

n0body

Reaction score

Well if any of you are speaking from experience, then you must have gotton lost in my thread. thx for your "experienced advice". local peeps have said totally diff things, good game