Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you think if... A woman didn't want kids?

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score

Does this diminish her femininity in your eyes? Or does this increase your interest?

I've met girls that didn't want kids. The most common thing they would say is "i don't think I would make a good mother" followed by "i'm afraid I would mess them up" and sometimes "what if they come out with medical problems or die? I don't think I could take it".

And for girls that do want kids... The most common thing I hear is "I've always wanted children" followed by "I can't wait to be a mother".

What do you think?

Also, here's another question that might deserve its own thread... Does your ideal woman for sex contradict with your ideal woman to raise children?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'd love to date a woman like that. I DO NOT WANT KIDS.
I've made it vehemently clear in another thread.

That being said, I'd also say: Be weary of the woman who openly states that she doesn't want them. Listen to the reason WHY they say they don't want them and analyze.

And to be perfectly honest, a lot of them SAY this, but for some, it's a trap to reel you in and then all of a sudden... OOPS, you're going to be a daddy.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a pretty common point of view today, so why not?

Find out why she says this- great advice above by Kailex

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is over 27 and says she doesn't want kids. I would consider it either bait or a red flag on her mindset/personality. I've heard that from chics who are now happily married with children...its just something they know men want to hear.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thread caught my eye.... With that said, it could be a personality fault that she has going on. The real conundrum lies here: Woman one has too many kids; Woman two has no kids and does not want any. I mean both women could viewed badly by us and I always am asking myself what is really going on with either type if she is in my life.

They both could be a future problem waiting to happen on your unlucky a$$. I am so skeptical of both types it is not even funny!!! If I would choose, I would prefer the one without kids, but may be open to the idea INSTEAD of blatantly declaring she does not want any.

At my age, I am asked often why I do not have any children and it certainly IS NOT because I have some kind of mental thing going on. I am and have always been open to the idea, but ONLY when I find the right woman to have some with... Do they exist???

Interesting thread non the less!

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Personally, I'd love to date a woman like that. I DO NOT WANT KIDS.
I've made it vehemently clear in another thread.

That being said, I'd also say: Be weary of the woman who openly states that she doesn't want them. Listen to the reason WHY they say they don't want them and analyze.

And to be perfectly honest, a lot of them SAY this, but for some, it's a trap to reel you in and then all of a sudden... OOPS, you're going to be a daddy.
Did you get snipped?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last_straw said:
Did you get snipped?
I wonder if this can test a woman who said they didn't want kids.

Her: I don't think I could be a mother, so I wouldn't even want to become one.
You: Oh, that's great. I had a vasectomy. I don't want to be a parent either.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
"I don't think I would make a good mother" and "I'm afraid I would mess them up" in relation to kids are about the only self-awareness that young American women ever demonstrate, but this usually dissolves anyway by the time they hit (the end of) child-bearing age.

You have to differentiate between 'I don't want kids they're so annoying!' or any variation of that, which usually doesn't mean that the girl actually does not want kids; and a girl that actually plans to never reproduce.

Personally, I don't like it, at all. I think all people in general should have an urge to reproduce, and especially women.

Warrior74 and Kailex are spot on

and haha, Michele I will use that in future

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KingofHearts said:

Does this diminish her femininity in your eyes? Or does this increase your interest?

I've met girls that didn't want kids. The most common thing they would say is "i don't think I would make a good mother" followed by "i'm afraid I would mess them up" and sometimes "what if they come out with medical problems or die? I don't think I could take it".

And for girls that do want kids... The most common thing I hear is "I've always wanted children" followed by "I can't wait to be a mother".

What do you think?

Also, here's another question that might deserve its own thread... Does your ideal woman for sex contradict with your ideal woman to raise children?
From a girl's point of view I thought I should mention I think age and relationship status would definitely need to be noted, because lots of women change their minds about things. Situations change as well. Also, not meaning to have kids and accidental pregnancies are different things, just because someone never wants kids might not automatically mean she could go through with an abortion.
Personally I want kids but not for a while yet, that stage of my life is a long way off and I look forward to it, sure, but I can definitely wait and enjoy what life offers without kids first. And I think if women choose not to have kids that's fair enough, depends on their reasons. Some people just have other priorities in life.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Situations change as well. Also, not meaning to have kids and accidental pregnancies are different things, just because someone never wants kids might not automatically mean she could go through with an abortion.
Be VERY careful about how you define ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY.
VERY few of these accidental pregnancies are actually "accidental".

And Last Straw, no, I haven't gotten snipped... yet. I'm not even 30 and although I HAVE stated that I don't want kids, I also don't know that I wouldn't want them at age 40. I've never had a pregnancy "scare" and only one situation where my ex was pregnant and miscarried and it was THAT situation that opened my eyes to the real world.
And it wasn't accidental either. It was planned by the two of us, but the loss of a fetus changed everything.

DanDaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
She could just be infertile. I'm surprised no one's brought this up.

idk575

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't get into a long term with a girl like that. Typically the ones who don't want kids are a different type of girl than i'm looking for, very career oriented and not very family oriented. Family has always been important to me, but hey, the type of girl like that is also more independant, etc etc. It really depends what you want and the type of girl you want.

I personally don't think it's a trap, I think she's simply being honest with what she wants at this point in time. People's minds change with time though.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
If a woman is over 27 and says she doesn't want kids. I would consider it either bait or a red flag on her mindset/personality. I've heard that from chics who are now happily married with children...its just something they know men want to hear.
DING DING DING DING we have a winner

lol, i learned the hard way.. every woman wants kids. they are women. that's their entire fvcking purpose of existing.

the women that tell you that they want kids ,are just like the woman that tell you that they "love sports" lol, ,they know men dig women like that. that's generally not how they feel. No man on the dating scene wants a woman that says "yeah I would like to have 2 kids in the next 5 years" that's not a good sales pitch.

my now wife, was the "i don't have kids" type. and she didn't have kids, we talked about it a few times, she didn't want kids. I was pretty indifferent to having kids. then one day, a few too many drinks on her birthday ,we go at it, the condom comes out, a month later she tells me she thinks she is pregno.

I mean, once I actually heard that she was pregno I kinda wanted to keep him myself so she didn't really have to talk me into it, but the second she found out, it was like her entire demanor changed. "were we going to keep it" never even was broached. And i Love my little knuckle head son to death and i don't know what i would do without him, but still, he wasn't planned.

they all want kids.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think its great. I dont want kids. They are too much time, money, and investment. Not to mention there are already enough people on this planet. Problably the "greenest" action you can take your whole life is choosing not to reproduce.

lol, i learned the hard way.. every woman wants kids. they are women. that's their entire fvcking purpose of existing.
I strongly disagree with this. You really may think that women are mindless in their pursuit of children and cannot possibly deviate, but Im good friends with one woman, 36 years old and fairly attractive for her age, who is disgusted even by the sight of a pregnant woman. Granted, she likes to have sex with mostly other women, but that's beside the point.

Just because society likes to pound this "if you're a woman you should want kids" meme onto everyone doesn't mean they have to follow it. Some can actually think for themselves. Everyone is unique.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a girl that didn't want kids OR believe in marriage. That reminds me, I need to go look up her number and give her a call, maybe we can work things out.lol:D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
I would think its great. I dont want kids. They are too much time, money, and investment. Not to mention there are already enough people on this planet. Problably the "greenest" action you can take your whole life is choosing not to reproduce.

I strongly disagree with this. You really may think that women are mindless in their pursuit of children and cannot possibly deviate, but Im good friends with one woman, 36 years old and fairly attractive for her age, who is disgusted even by the sight of a pregnant woman. Granted, she likes to have sex with mostly other women, but that's beside the point.

Just because society likes to pound this "if you're a woman you should want kids" meme onto everyone doesn't mean they have to follow it. Some can actually think for themselves. Everyone is unique.
live a little bit longer. you will find out the hard way.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are women that really don't want kids, but are constantly driven to think otherwise by their biological clock....it really goes off if they have not had offspring by 35.

P

perseverance

As someone who doesn't want children either, I'd be as happy as a pig in mud if a long term girlfriend said to me that she didn't want children.