"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What would you say to a girl that say is not angry when she is?

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
Guys
I find myself in a disgusting situation with a girl every time. What should I say to a girl that say is not angry when she is? I would like to say something ****y and Funny.
Any idea? I want to read your advices, guys.
Giovanni
:D :D :D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Do a takeaway. Ignore her.

Or tell her how cute she is when she's angry and her nose wiggles. Then ignore her state and plow through with other stuff, ignoring her mood. Change her mood, don't change her mind.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
One thing you should NOT do is get sucked into her drama. As JT says, tell her she's cute or literally take her word and carry on like nothing is wrong. Or maybe tell her you'll see her when she's in a better mood and leave. Unless you have done something to deserve it, it's her problem so leave her to it.

Once you start offering a shoulder to cry on or become a sounding post, you're entering the friend zone. Furthermore, people automatically create associations between people and moods. If you are around when she's in a bad mood, she'll start to associate you with it whenever she sees you, so get out of there quickly!
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
You: Whats wrong?
Her: Nothing.
You: Ok (then act as if she doesn't say it)

If she is your girlfriend she will never do it again! Trust me, I had a good LTR with this small girl (size, not age you perverts) who expected me to keep asking her what was wrong. The day I shrugged and said ok, she was a lot more open.
 

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Thanks for your advice

Ok, budy, I will answer her with a OK. She is my girlfriend, I hope this workf diplomatic_lies.
I would like to read more ideas, guys.
Giovanni
:D :D :D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top