Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you prefer - a hot chick that you buy $400 bikinis for, or a fat chick that is too ugly to want to wear a bikini?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:
Today the swimwear market is crowded with young brands targeting every type of shopper — athletic, minimalist, tropical party girl, shiny party girl — with prices that generally range from $100 to $400. The options can be overwhelming, amplified by the already emotional nature of swimsuit shopping.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This only proves that countries go bankrupt when women can vote.

No men would spend 400$ for a underwear...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This only proves that countries go bankrupt when women can vote.

No men would spend 400$ for a underwear...
She could say that only way that the Golden Vajaya shows herself is when she is able to put on that $400 bikini. :rolleyes:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I have a friend who used to be a plate in another part of the country who texts now and then, we’re fairly frank with one another. So far she’s exposed that she:

1. is a sneater - has dinner and drink dates 5/7 nights a week and they aren’t eating fast food.
2. Regularly receives gifts from men she is not sleeping with. Designer shoes, and bathing suits are at the top of the list- also gift cards worth thousands of dollars from local aesthetics spas and such.
3. She’s even accompanied men out of country on vacation she’s never slept with.

This and she’s well above 35, of average intelligence but uses all of her iq, is maybe nowadays a 7/10 on a good day, she does have a nice slinky and slender body .

That’s the reality free Choos, Ford,Tiffanies jewelry, quality food and entertainment, and clothing, all at zero cost.