"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What would you have done?

Nike

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2001
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Romania
I was out clubbing with a friend on friday. As we were dancing I noticed a girl smiling at me every time I would look at her. I thougt I rest a bit before aproaching her, next time we are back dancing she has a boyfriend. I thought Next, but I noticed they were all the time near us and the girl look at me every time she could, one kiss to her boyfriend then a look back to me:) This went the whole night like that. Even as we were leaving I look back and see her steping back from her guy to see me.

Have you had any experiences like this. What have you done?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
wait until the boyfriend takes a break and approach subtly.

Lik
 

Revelation

New Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Next! She has a boyfriend who is probably AFC. You don't need to take what's his because you can. Leave the girls /w BFs alone. Not because you can't get them, but because you probably could...
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Got about 5 numbers from that club, then left. :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top