“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What would you guys do in my situation (hair vs shaving head)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
37
I'm 30 and I have a 21 year old GF who loves my hair - it's very pretty wavy/curly black hair. The issue is I'm losing it - I'm on rogaine, nizoral shampoo but I stopped taking finnasteride because I was worried it was hurting my erection abilities. I got off fin a few weeks ago and I am already getting very hard and staying very hard for hours of sex with my girl


Without finnasteride, I'm sure I will go bald in next 10 years. My dad is totally bald. I asked my girl if she would be cool with me shaving my head (half jokingly) but she goes nooooooooooo way. '


So what the hell do I do? I have everything required to pull off a great shaved head look - I have a huge jawline, darker skin tone, very thick facial hair, thick eyebrows - just overall a very masculine facial structure with a good head shape. I also lift weights. Do I go back on finnasteride and lower my sexual performance ability? or just trust that she will still love me if I shave my head in 5 years?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Get back on fin and keep it while you can
Did you read what I said?

Wouldn't she rather me be a complete stud in bed with a shaved head than be mediocre in bed with hair?

Last night we ****ed 5 times and I was basically hard for 2.5 hours straight
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Tattoo?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top