Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do?

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I;ve been talking to this girl for about a couple of months. Sunday I droped by where she works, she told me to drop by someday to visite her. While i was there she asked me for a couple of smokes because she forgot hers at the house. So I gave her few smokes and stayed for a bit then left. On her way back from work she poped in to my place to replace the smokes I gave her, I told her when I gave her the smokes that i didnt want them back. She staid for about an hour or so then left.

Me and her so far have just been friends but not the hang out all the time friends or her tell me all her problems friend. When we meet up somewhere we hang out and sometimes I go to town with her for a ride. She is seeing somebody but I don't think its going all that well.

Anyway, do you think I should attempt a move now or wait and play the game a bit longer?

Do you think her coming to my place to give me 3 smokes was just a reason to pop in?

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp, every moment hesitated is a moment wasted. I say you start making your moves now.

And about the smokes, she could be returning them so she wouldn't be in debt to you. So in that respect, she may not have interest, but don't let that hold you back. Invite her to something and see where it goes.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brasco
I;ve been talking to this girl for about a couple of months. Sunday I droped by where she works, she told me to drop by someday to visite her. While i was there she asked me for a couple of smokes because she forgot hers at the house. So I gave her few smokes and stayed for a bit then left. On her way back from work she poped in to my place to replace the smokes I gave her, I told her when I gave her the smokes that i didnt want them back. She staid for about an hour or so then left.

Me and her so far have just been friends but not the hang out all the time friends or her tell me all her problems friend. When we meet up somewhere we hang out and sometimes I go to town with her for a ride. She is seeing somebody but I don't think its going all that well.

Anyway, do you think I should attempt a move now or wait and play the game a bit longer?

Do you think her coming to my place to give me 3 smokes was just a reason to pop in?
I would have told her she owes me 4 smokes (interest). You gotta get the ****y funny attitude going and bust on chicks. They love it, it gets them wet.

Don't fvckin' go paying for everything and buying her stuff if you go on a date either.

Don't be whipped and go visit her when she tells you to. Don't even do that if your dating her - you set the time and place.

Hesitation leads to masturbation. If you are going to make a move, do it soon, so that you avoid INFATUATION and before you lose all of your MYSTERY.

As you hang out anyway, the only way you find out is to get her on a one on one "date" and try to kiss her on the lips.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you divega, that very well could be true about the smokes, not that it is a big deal or anything, just something that struck me funny.

What I find weird is that she acts different when its just me and her together. Sometimes when some of her female friends are there and me also she seems very relaxed but when its just me and her she seems a bit nervous. Maybe its just me thinking that but I have a few female friends that I hang around with and they are very relaxed around me, almost to relaxed at times.

I think your right divega, maybe it is time to try something. So far its just her that makes the effort to call, because of her boyfriend I don't call her because I don't know when he is around. Another thing is I normaly don't go after girls that are taken, but in this case I think I should, for one thing I don't know the guy at all, she will never invite me over when he is down maybe because he is the jealous type or maybe she don't want me and him to become friends. She has an old high school male friend that still goes over when the BF is down but she will never invite me over.

I think her BF is just a leach, he hasn't had a job since they started going out and his unemployment checks ran out a month ago so he has no income at the moment, and he doesn't seem to be looking to hard because he would of had one by now.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks JJ, I do play the ****y funny thing when I am around her but I must say I never though of saying she owes me 4 smokes for the interest, smokes are expensive around here, $9.90 a pack. ha ha!! I make good money so I can still afford them.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude personally i wouldn't smoke u dirty fag mouthed stained teeth prick, but anyway yea you should develop at least a little C&F for yaself.

Hypoxia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hesitation leads to masturbation
Great Quote JJ,

That is from this day on what I will tell myself when I have second thoughts of aproaching a hottie..

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey duff, I know smoking is the worst habit but it also the worst one to break, harder then crack they say, I know that is no excuse for not quitting. I am not a heavy smoker 1/2 a pack/day sometimes a bit more. I have a dental plan through work so I keep my teeth good, the ladies tell me all time that I have white teeth for being a smoker. Also Duff, I am no fag and far from that and if you want to give advice don't talk out of your ass. I already am C&F. The girls enjoy my personality, I always have them laughing.

I am not struck on this chick, if it wasn't for her making the calls we wouldn't still be talking. I live and work in this really small town(population maybe 3000 if you count the horses) but when the weekend comes around I am gone to my home town to get some from a chick around there and to party.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i didnt mean fag as in gay i meant as in a fag (a cig)
And i was joking, but also when i am joking im making a serious point man, smoking is filthy, harder than crack? wtf?

All you smokers should seriously think about quitting, substitue smoking for ladies

E.G
Everytime you have a craving for a cig get a number instead, althought if u fail you'll want a fag but then u gotta go and get another number.
Think of the rewards at the end of the day. Saved money, chicks numbers and a step higher to better health.

Oh and if you're not gonna do that, substitute your craving for fags with water, some people become kinda addicted to water. Which is good, cleans you up and is healthy.

And if you find it really impossible then try this.
Half the amount you smoke a day by setting yourself targets and a cig as a reward. Even though that hasn't justified your smoking you still have achieved something good.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks duff and sorry for the misunderstanding, I never heard of "fag" being used for that.
I am checking out different technics for quitting, and I have slowed down in the meantime. One way I was reading in a article is first try not to smoke till at least noon time, I don't know if you ever smoked or not but the morning is the hardest, but they say in the article that if you tell yourself when you are having that morning craving that you can start smoking at noon , its not that bad. Then from there just try bring noon time to a after supper time. and keep going. After a while you will just say to yourself that you can quit. I might try that very soon, a doctor told me not to quit cold turkey, its not healthy to quit that way. I tried the patch before but my heart beat started to go crazy.