Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my father told me to leave this house even when I'm sick, he told me if I'm not contributing(which I am) then leave the house. What the hell? Do I have anywhere to go. Imagine that he knows I'm vulnerable and is choosing to behave in this way.

He said in a vile way.

He doesn't wish to listen, I have a regular job, I've clearly showed him I can easily get work and he knows it and I have income earning on the side which i wish to leave however he says to continue working. He is just being very negative.

Also he says we are finished. He keeps saying thos is ridiculous, does he ever listen?

All he does is complain, complain, complain and my sister is having problems emotionally because of him. And she blames me. My sister also says where do I get money from?

Have I missed something? She clearly knows I'm earning income, clear as day and night.

I am just a scapegoat.

He is the same guy as this thread:

Last edited:

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

I'm in England, I'm 31, my dad is 64, my sister is 30 and I'm earning equivalent of a graduates income at the moment and a bit more.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

I'm in England, I'm 31, my dad is 64, my sister is 30 and I'm earning equivalent of a graduates income at the moment and a bit more.
It's time to move out dude. It will also better your chances with women and get you out of the toxic environment as well.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have overstayed your welcome in your parent's home by about 10 years...

Who could blame him?