Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do?

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a new job that has dealt me a huge learning curve. I basically forgot about sex for about a month. I woke up incredibly horny on Sunday and opened up a pof account again. I instantly chat up this young hot looking blonde who was really sweet and pretty young. Lots of photos of her in a swim suit wearing sunglasses. In fact, in all her pictures she wore sunglasses. I met her tonight. She was dropped off by her older sister. She shows up in sunglasses. I get a table by the window in a cafe. She keeps them on. She seems just a little on the slow side with speech but nothing weird. And let me say this girl is hot. I mean I would give her a 9 for a 25 year old.
Well at one point, she puts her shades up on her head and shamefully looks at me. She had a wicked bad lazy eye. Then she tells me she had a stroke when she was 16 and speech is a little difficult and her right hand is weak.
I play it off of course like it's not awkward. And we talk for another hour.
I feel ashamed for even thinking of taking this girl's clothes off now. Like it would be taking advantage of her or I might hurt her since she seems kinda fragile. Honestly just met her because I was horny.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's not like you chatted up a retard or someone with Down's Syndrome. She was cognitive enough be interested in meeting you and probably kept the glasses on for a while because she didn't want you to suddenly wrap her up in cotton wool.

Physically I can see why it would certainly be a turn-off but I wouldn't feel any guilt.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a great opportunity.

Treat her "normal" and she'll love you for it. She's not fragile, she wants to be normal and not treated differently. I would even go so far as to joke with her about which eye she prefers you make eye contact with or that you weren't really into hand-jobs anyway, etc.

My understanding of strokes is that some of this can improve over time, but if you're not attracted don't feel obligated like you have to be with her.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk her so bad both her eyes go lazy on you.

Plot twist: her lazy eye is a sht test, oldest trick in the book. Hey, I use it all the time.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that has to be your decision. If you find her hotness and her personality makes her lazy eye irrelevant, then spend some more time with her and enjoy it. Fvck what the onlookers think. Do what YOU want to do. If her lazy eye is a dealbreaker for you, then never contact her again.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk her so bad both her eyes go lazy on you.

Plot twist: her lazy eye is a sht test, oldest trick in the book. Hey, I use it all the time.
Dude, I laughed so hard, I almost spit my coffee out on my keyboard. Funny sh*t man, but true. You may not want to marry this chick but she could definitely be a good partner. If the body is hot and she takes care of herself? Might be worth taking a flyer on. She's most likely got low miles and if you treat her normal and right? She'll probably fall all over herself trying to please you. Take it from someone who got stuck in a marriage where that's not a priority, in fact, it's not even on the radar, that is truly worth it's weight in gold/platinum. If you truly want to spend your life with someone, have a f*ck buddy, partner, companion, sh*t man, she's going to get old eventually. So the looks will fade to some degree. Then you're left with the personality and attentiveness. If you don't have those 2 items, doesn't matter how smart, successful or sexy she is, you're going to be miserable.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a new job that has dealt me a huge learning curve. I basically forgot about sex for about a month. I woke up incredibly horny on Sunday and opened up a pof account again. I instantly chat up this young hot looking blonde who was really sweet and pretty young. Lots of photos of her in a swim suit wearing sunglasses. In fact, in all her pictures she wore sunglasses. I met her tonight. She was dropped off by her older sister. She shows up in sunglasses. I get a table by the window in a cafe. She keeps them on. She seems just a little on the slow side with speech but nothing weird. And let me say this girl is hot. I mean I would give her a 9 for a 25 year old.
Well at one point, she puts her shades up on her head and shamefully looks at me. She had a wicked bad lazy eye. Then she tells me she had a stroke when she was 16 and speech is a little difficult and her right hand is weak.
I play it off of course like it's not awkward. And we talk for another hour.
I feel ashamed for even thinking of taking this girl's clothes off now. Like it would be taking advantage of her or I might hurt her since she seems kinda fragile. Honestly just met her because I was horny.
Are you attracted to her or not? If you are, keeping seeing her. If not, don't. Don't keep seeing her because you're lonely or guilty or anything like that.