Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do ? (Shyte test)

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had this happen to me on a few occasions. I got a good thing going with a girl ive hooked up with..... taking it slow, not rushing, having a great time. Then the girl(who isnt a girfriend), starts flirting to the extent of making out with another guy, while im in the vicinity. All along , she is staring straight at me..... i know it's a shyte test. But how would you handle this ?

Personally this jealousy trick/test, is a complete turn off for me. i loose interest almost instantly. I stay friendly and continue having a good time....but preventing anything from progressing to any level.

My Attitude:
Wanna play ? it's on... i flirt, i touch, i dance.....as soon as i sence its getting to that 'point', i move to the next girl....or walk away.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is of course all a test, just keep your cool do not show her it bothers you, if you hate it so much then by all means do nto put up with it. If you are on a date with her, 1 on 1, then tihngs are diffrent, if she does this on a date do not put up with it, because that is wrong and a fcuked up thing to do.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say "a girl I've hooked up with", do you mean a girl you've already banged? If it is, then it is easy. Go up to them and smirk and tell him, "you see this girl, I used to sleep with her." Put her on the spot and don't stick around. Just walk away. If you've already banged her, then you can get away with almost anything. Make her start chasing you again.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when she pulls that shyt, go mack on other chicks immediatly dont think Twice! and make sure she sees you. pulls some shyt on her like: dancing with other girls, buy girl a drink, chatting laughing with other chicks. dont ever i mean ever look like your jelous about that shyt. keep your cool side and keep macking.

Peace !!

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pass all test by ignoring them or by standing up for yourself and not allowing yourself to be manipulated.

Remember, two options...

1. Ignore
2. Standing up for self

It's always either one of the two, sometimes both. You just need to trust your gut to know which one to do.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't go for that. If a girl ever kisses another person in front of me knowing that I have at least some interest in her, then forget it. The next time she kisses another guy and makes eye contact with me after that, I usually give out a slight laugh, showing that its somewhat amusing, then never look at her for the rest of the night. Oddly enough, the girl usually tones it down and will initiate conversation with you later on.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Valdez
I honestly don't go for that. If a girl ever kisses another person in front of me knowing that I have at least some interest in her, then forget it. The next time she kisses another guy and makes eye contact with me after that, I usually give out a slight laugh, showing that its somewhat amusing, then never look at her for the rest of the night. Oddly enough, the girl usually tones it down and will initiate conversation with you later on.
YES !! well the most recent girl is that way.

when i say hooked up with i mean...slept with, not banged, in this particular case. And it's annoying cause shes sending far too positive signals...everyone else notices. But thats the kind of shyte she pulls...we go out in a group she starts making out with an almost random guy....then outside the club shes all trying to hold my hand or hug me, and i just wanna beat her off with a newspaper... just stay away, dont ruin my chances with other chicks.

The other night at the clubs, we were in a group and i have my eye on another girl..... dacing on the dance floor in a group. The shyte-tester comes right upto me and starts to dance with me. i just back away.My wing man and good friend told me she couldnt take her eyes off me that night. I dont like that..... shes not only fvcked up anythign between us, but is basically ruining my chances with any other girl.

Here's the point.... i have no interest in this girl. she seems to be a player, and takes it too far. i have no desire to flirt or otherwise even have a conversation with her...... and shes just always there !!!! And on top of that apparently she's 'with' someone now (a guy i know by aquaintance).
ugh.

But yeah...when girls pull this kinda stuff...i just dont play the game by their rules, cause i dont like em, and just loose interest and NEXT.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my 2 cents from experience.

1) She doesn't respect you. Perhaps she respects no one. But perhaps your not standing up and being a man. Any Girl you are with should understand her place and what will happen should she pull this sh#t. You will walk. You will cut her off completely. She know that she can get away with this sh#t - that is why she is doing it. You perhaps should look at the way you interact with women - and how you come accross. which leads me to...

2) You've slept with her but not banged her? You had better get yourself together. Here you are pinning after a chick that you have not banged. She does not owe you anything - and most probably is trying to make you jealous. You've had plenty of buy signals - but have not sealed the deal. Hmmm - why do you think she thinks, that she can get away with this? Because you've proved by your actions that you are not currently a man who will see and take (or at least try) what he wants. Action is your weapon. And if she doesn't bite then you know where you are and move on. Then she can do whatever she wants. Leading me to.....

3) So if you've tried to seal the deal and she has rejected you then - You need to move on and lose the one-I-tis. If she is playing these silly games - then she does not respect you - and you should ignore her - and if she's approaching you to hold your hand etc. you should tell her like a man - "You had your chance - you've blown it - so stop grabbing on me". Or you grab on her - her a##, her t#ts - whatever - because she will then either stop - or like the Hoe she is - let you grab on her - which is great for you.

4) Develop mental strength so this sh#t does not effect you.

Only you can provide details necessary - It's not clear the whole situation.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm i didnt think of it as a shiet test at the time but it doesnt matter cuz i always pass them anyway. This chick that i know wants to do me bad and begs for my attention sat down right in front of me and started wispering my friend (who is a girl) about some guy at the other table. Then she stopped wispering and i heard some bs that she liked some guy at the other table and wanted my friend to ask him out for her. It really didnt bother me and i started making fun of her for not asking him herself. I took no note of it and as im leaving lunch she grabs me and forces me to lock arms with her. I told her " Even though i know you want to be seen with me as a couple, we arent" then we started a playfull push war untill she ened up inside the boys bathroom and i left her behind. lol she is pretty decent looking and ill probably bang her later but right now this is too much fun.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe these chicks are trying to get your azz in gear because you are hesitating with them. sounds like you ain't moving in for the kill with them.

now, if you've already fukked them and they do this. next them on the spot and don't look back.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
No i havent fvcked her. the night we hooked up i was toally wasted...dont remember much...she dragged me to her home. that was a good 4 months ago. ive had contact with her now n then. i know shes been fooling around....making out with randoms. but she always seems to come to me...a heck of a lot of kino....i mean to the point where it makes me uncomfortable in public. kinda like shes telling other girls im hers...when im not.

I might be young, but not immature. im not cutting her off completely.... she does seem like a half-descent person if your not involved with her, which seems kinda odd.

Shes mentioned shes 'with' this other guy..... while giving me a massage ..lol. A couple of days later she askes me to take her to the beach anytime i go which is pretty often. She came online the other day....i was on, and was kinda busy doing some stuff.... so she messages me, i jjust ignore her. and she goes nuts..... so i just go offline.

Meh.... dont know how this will play out. i might take her to the beach and just tell her what i think about what she does and how she carries herself. And finally resolve this tension and unsettled mess.

Reaction score
While you were getting a massage from her you should have then given her one, then started kissing her on her neck. Then move in for the *****.
Shes mentioned shes 'with' this other guy..... while giving me a massage
Pfft, so she has a boyfriend already. Don't bother with her then. If she'll cheat with you she'll cheat on you. How old is this girl? Sounds like some 17yr old thing..

P.S. Befuddled what part of Perth you from, I'm a Leederville fella.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just read the last post above me, she's not single? time to go for another girl fool.