“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What would you do in this case?

kixs

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
SI, Europe
I have a girlfriend that has a heart disease. We are together for exectly 4 months today and she was fine. We had fun and everything... but lately she is having problems with the heart... and all she do is rests and sleeps... and I'm waiting for her to get better.

I understand that with this condition she can not be happy all the time... but it starting to get to me... I wanna have fun, sex and all!

So... what to do? I have been thinking of getting another girlfriend, but I'm affraid that this could really hurt her, she tells me that she loves me very much. :confused:

And I'm mad couse she is young (20) and already has this serious problem!!! :mad:

I really don't have any luck with girls :rolleyes:

thx
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Dude, how fukin shallow are you? She's got a serious illness....and all you can think of is your little nub. WTF Grow some balls, but until then, stick with her.....selfish fag.

Whacking off is another solution to sex. Or buy a fleshlight or sumthin. Just don't cheat on her when she's sick, cuz that's like kicking ur opponent when hes down. Fighting a disease is past mental, so if you pull some sick **** like this, she'll probably give up hope of living.
 

baracus

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
What should you do??? You know exactly what you should do! This is the perfect oppurtunity to see whether or not you are a MAN.
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Hmmm, this is a new one. Look is it your fault that she has a heart disease? Should she be loving you already in four months? And now the most important queston: Are you happy with this girl? I mean besides the times when you have sex or have fun? If not I think you should man up and talk to her about how your feeling, if a compromise cannot be made then you should move on
 

kixs

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
SI, Europe
AFK Protector: look man, I hear you. But I'm not ready for some serious relationship and her heart condition won't get any better as far as I know... she won't tell me the details. But one is sure, she said she could die tommorow or in 30 years... and this is a mayor issue, she is really down... I won't allow myself to vegetate with her.... and I'm sure you wouldn't too! This has been going on for a month now!

All in all I like her and for sure there isn't only sunshine in any relationship, but in this case... I'm affraid that it won't get any better. It's basic... if your aren't healthy, then everything is bad!

Well, I know what I should do... but I just don't wanna bail out, I'll wait for a week or so and see how she's doing. In any case, we could still be friends couse this is what she needs the most. Couse for the last month its been like we're just good friends, but I want more and I'm not looking to have more girlfriends or f*ckfriends.

LouieVaton Don: yeah, this is new to me too ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Kixs...I thought about this overnight before I answered the post. This is a tough situation, but you already know what you have to do. You have to LJBF this girl. Be her buddy and her friend...but you can't be more than that and you know it.

It's better you do this NOW while she's reasonably healthy, rather than when she's on life support and any slight shock could kill her. Take some time with her, explain that you will be her friend but not her boyfriend. I'm hoping she'll be rational and see that you are right.

She said that she might live 30 years or two hours. You cannot be expected to live under the sword after only four months. I think you are reasonably justified on getting out of the relationship. (Had you been in the relationship a couple years I'd be agreeing with the first two posters)

Don't shut her out of your life...but PLEASE don't talk to her about the women your dating! Be her friend, she could use the support. I hope this helps.
 
Top